Sizeon vs. Green Magnitude

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
Which one would you prefer?

Focusing mainly on quality of the creatine, results, and taste.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Taste, Green MAG!
Quality and results will be pretty close.

GM is more economical (will last you longer.)

Can't go wrong with either IMO

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not a fan of Gaspari in the least, so my money is on GM. Overall CL products seem more effective IMO and more cost effective to boot

mdgrwl

Awards
SizeOn!

I like SizeOn better. I actually think SizeOn taste better as well (Lemon flavored at least). I enjoy sipping on it during my workout as it seems to fuel my tank during my workout, and the pumps you get due to the carbs/sugar in it are unreal. I felt SizeOn working on my 2nd day using it, and set after set, I just wanted weight! It really made me a mad man in the gym, I never felt that way before.
I'm about half way through the tub and I have awesome endurance, though the 'shock' of being able to hang w/ heavy weight has subsided, I'm still able to do the heavy weight for more sets... its just not new anymore.

I think GreenMag is a very good product as well, and I use it on a cut cycle due to it not having the carbs/sugar SizeOn has.
Results dept... honestly, its hard to say. They both have 5g of high quality creatine in it, but I just 'feel' like I get more from SizeOn... perhaps w/ the extra carbs and absorption?

Both are great, but I give SizeOn the slight edge overall. If its all about the dollar, then GreenMag.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk if your looking for mainly creatine i'd go with Green Mag. Amazing flavor a ton of servings and good ingredients and price.

Size-on should provide more performance aspects with the inclusion of carbs and the many other ingredients making it a great during the workout but it does cost much more.

Can't really go wrong in my opinion.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The two products are not really in the same category so they can not be compared directly. Size-On isn't just a straight flavored creatine powder like GM.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
GM, by far. the amount for the price is very fair and the taste is amazing.
hell, i use GM because their company is so great with customer service

polo

polo

Awards
Taste, Green MAG!
Quality and results will be pretty close.

GM is more economical (will last you longer.)

Can't go wrong with either IMO
LOL he tryin to promote his company

but ive never tryd neither but controlledlabs is a good brand tho try both, they both would have different effects for each person so i would just say experiemnt with both of em.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
i've used sizeon and i didn't get any bloat. i've gained incredible amount of strength and some lean mass.

i just bought green mag and going to use a tub of this and see how it goes :) i'll update on the difference between the two when i finish this product.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I like to saw the horns off of T.U. im a proud member of the fightin Texas Aggies! Gig EM'! Im currently using Green Mag right now and have used Size On before. To be honest taste wise i enjoyed both. The lemonade flavor Size On is great and i too felt a great intra workout effect (I took it intraworkout). I didnt bloat and kept good gains off of it. As for the green mag im currently using it with Glycergrow and seem to bloat sometimes but it varies day to day. For some reason if i take I-gh-1 at night i wake up feeling tight and full muscle wise with little bloat. I know this isnt really giving a side to either, but honestly everyone is different you cant know unless you try for yourself so best of luck!

themills

Awards
The two products are not really in the same category so they can not be compared directly. Size-On isn't just a straight flavored creatine powder like GM.
Exactly,

Size On provides intra workout nutrition, which is IMO extremely beneficial, I dont have science to back this up... just bro-cebo :D

Now thats not to say I spend all my cash on Sizeon... I take bulk CM from NP but looking back on the time I was taking SizeON I DID make some decent progression...

And if I can get Size on for 25 bucks a bottle I will buy it again, as a treat to myself if nothing else.