Nrg-x Labs...has Anyone Taken These Products Before?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

FATHEROFSIX

Awards
I NEVER HEARD OF THEM AND JUST WANT SOME INPUT!!!!:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
just checked their products. the pct and test booster ones look like crap. just some maca and tribulus and junk. other stuff looks decent ingredient wise, it all depends on the price. buy some, try it out let us know u can be the guinea pig

deut28

Awards
I was acutally doing the same thing you were Fatherofsix - and found this post in Google - looks like a good brand, nominated for New Brand of the Year over at BB.com; that should say something!?!

I think their Tren looked pretty good JSP - what's wrong with that for a test booster??

Anyway, give it a shot a report back brotha guinea pig - ahahahahahah :head: :head: :head:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I was acutally doing the same thing you were Fatherofsix - and found this post in Google - looks like a good brand, nominated for New Brand of the Year over at BB.com; that should say something!?!

I think their Tren looked pretty good JSP - what's wrong with that for a test booster??

Anyway, give it a shot a report back brotha guinea pig - ahahahahahah :head: :head: :head:
it's just tribulus and crap like that

deut28

Awards
it's just tribulus and crap like that
This isn't tribulus at all man??? (see below) Also, since when is trib a bad thing, even though is doesn't have any trib in it??

MOD EDIT: READ THE RULES!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.