RPM + Drive + neovar recomp and hypertest?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
personally I'd leave out the hypertest, but everything else would be a great stack.

I'd also throw in the WMS that they have a deal on with the neovar.

patriot1096

Awards
personally I'd leave out the hypertest, but everything else would be a great stack.

I'd also throw in the WMS that they have a deal on with the neovar.
Thanks, I use golden finish for my PWO. Is that a good enough carb source for the neovar recomp?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
honestly, I don't know much about GF...

I'm sure there are more people on here that can better answer that question.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ask away about the AN products. im here at your service bud. I would drop the hypertest for now as well. I think you will recieve results you are looking for off of drive, rpm, and neovar alone. What are your carb plans for pre workout Neovar dose? How many carbs does GF have in it? If i know that i can tell you if its optimal

patriot1096

Awards
ask away about the AN products. im here at your service bud. I would drop the hypertest for now as well. I think you will recieve results you are looking for off of drive, rpm, and neovar alone. What are your carb plans for pre workout Neovar dose? How many carbs does GF have in it? If i know that i can tell you if its optimal
GF is 25 grams of fast acting carbs. I usually eat some oatmeal or cereal with a banana pre-workout along with some straight whey protein. I'm only about 7 days in on hypertest so its ok just to stop it right? Also can I expect some gains on the RPM + Drive or is it more for cutting/fat loss?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
1.) RPM & Drive- You can expect gains for sure. RPM does tend to have an appetite suppression effect for me, so my suggestion eat as usual. You may have to force yourself for awhile. You can expect gains of muscle forsure. I personally note that I look leaner while taking RPM and drive so look out for that.

2.)Can you give me a ballpark for Pre-WO Carb G? I would take the carbs 15 minutes after Neovar recomped and shoot for around 30-60G Pre-WO and post workout. That seems to offer great results for me.

3.)Hypertest...Thats by Beast Nutrition correct? I believe its an all natural test booster. If thats the case then yes, its perfecty Ok to stop at 7 days in.

On a side note, Even if you quit taking the Hypertest RPM still has Test boosting properties

patriot1096

Awards
1.) RPM & Drive- You can expect gains for sure. RPM does tend to have an appetite suppression effect for me, so my suggestion eat as usual. You may have to force yourself for awhile. You can expect gains of muscle forsure. I personally note that I look leaner while taking RPM and drive so look out for that.

2.)Can you give me a ballpark for Pre-WO Carb G? I would take the carbs 15 minutes after Neovar recomped and shoot for around 30-60G Pre-WO and post workout. That seems to offer great results for me.

3.)Hypertest...Thats by Beast Nutrition correct? I believe its an all natural test booster. If thats the case then yes, its perfecty Ok to stop at 7 days in.

On a side note, Even if you quit taking the Hypertest RPM still has Test boosting properties

Thanks so much for the help, it's much appreciated!! Hypertest is by axis labs and yes its all natural. Pre-WO carb intake is probably at least 50 grams roughly.. RPM + Drive need to be taken daily as well ?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
RPM and drive do not need to be taken daily to get effects, however for optimal results i would suggest to use daily. Both bottles last awhile anyways and are decent priced. Yeah man if its all natural, you should be good to go with stopping at any time. RPM will resume the Natural test boosting effects.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Actually, HyperTest will not interfere with any of the products that you are already taking. It would not be redundant to take it with Drive/RPM, since it is primarily a tribulus product. In fact, it would be the only product that you have that could be taken at night.

patriot1096

Awards
RPM and drive do not need to be taken daily to get effects, however for optimal results i would suggest to use daily. Both bottles last awhile anyways and are decent priced. Yeah man if its all natural, you should be good to go with stopping at any time. RPM will resume the Natural test boosting effects.

Awesome and again thanks, and repped...:thumbsup: I will start the stack tomorrow.. How does the neovar recomp compare to say something like greeMAG which I have been currently using?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
try dosing the RPM 1 hour out. then take neovar recomped 15 minutes later and 15 minutes after that take your pre-wo carbs. That was a very successful dosing scheme for me. Dosing and time is different depending upon the individual so dont be scared to mess around with it

patriot1096

Awards
Actually, HyperTest will not interfere with any of the products that you are already taking. It would not be redundant to take it with Drive/RPM, since it is primarily a tribulus product. In fact, it would be the only product that you have that could be taken at night.
Hey cool to know, so I can probably get away with stacking them all? Just continue the hypertest at night per usual?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Awesome and again thanks, and repped...:thumbsup: I will start the stack tomorrow.. How does the neovar recomp compare to say something like greeMAG which I have been currently using?
im actually currently using greenmag as well man. I must say im enjoying and the taste is awesome. However, I take the green mag intraworkout compared to the neovar pre-workout and post-workout. For me its hard to compare the two. Although they are both creatines i use them in different ways.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well theres your answer man! your all set with what you have got!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hey cool to know, so I can probably get away with stacking them all? Just continue the hypertest at night per usual?
Yeah, the worst that would happen is that you would get random boners and a little b'acne:lol:.

patriot1096

Awards
Sounds GREAT :head: Thank you both for the fast and awesome help!!! I'll let you guys know how it goes....

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't skip doses of Drive. It takes several days (usually 7+) to see any sort of effect. Don't skip days.

patriot1096

Awards
I wouldn't skip doses of Drive. It takes several days (usually 7+) to see any sort of effect. Don't skip days.
OK cool, I was actually thinking of dosing the drive daily and the RPM just on workout days...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good advise rugger! i agree. I usually dont skip days on anything i take.

Patriot- I think you should log this group of supplements. I know i would follow at least. Its a popular and effective group. Also, hit me up if you ever have any questions or run into problems. good luck bro!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i sometimes subsititue RPM for coffee if im having a slow morning haha. its kind of nice to take daily. It is a build up supplement for me. the more i use it the better the results i get.

patriot1096

Awards
good advise rugger! i agree. I usually dont skip days on anything i take.

Patriot- I think you should log this group of supplements. I know i would follow at least. Its a popular and effective group. Also, hit me up if you ever have any questions or run into problems. good luck bro!
Good idea :type: I do think I will log this stack... You guys have been fantastic, nothing beats GREAT customer service (serious):thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
anytime man anytime. If we didnt respond im sure one of the great people on AM would have in due time. Everyone here is pretty smart. PM me the link if you do log it bro. im off for the night, hit me up if you need anything.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Austin...correction young one...Hypertest is made by Axis Labs. You were thinking of "Super Test" that is made by Beast Sports Nutrition.

Your right about the RPM, as it does not need to be used daily, but is more effective if used daily as it helps produce cumulative results. However, I have to correct you again...DRIVE needs to be taken everyday for maximal effectiveness. The reason for this is to keep your cAMP levels elevated.

Just for making those minor mistakes you get the big brother to little brother noogie once again....

LMAO....:toofunny:

Cheers!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Real quick reply to the OP...honestly if you want the ultimate stack...I would opt for IGF-2 (in place of the Hypertest idea) along with DRIVE/NeoVar: Recomped/RPM. No I am not telling you to get IGF-2 because of my affiliation, but instead because of my extensive experience with it and stacking it along with the rest of the AN line. Honestly...Stacking those 4 is fun times...if you don't grow and put on some solid lean mass with that stack your not eating right or enough, or plain flat out not getting the job done in the gym. If you need a reference as to why I recommend IGF-2...

Check my DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM log...using these three as my main cogs in my bulk I put on 20lbs in 9 and a half weeks (mostly lean mass...minor fat gains)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79970-samboz19-s-partially.html

patriot1096

Awards
Real quick reply to the OP...honestly if you want the ultimate stack...I would opt for IGF-2 (in place of the Hypertest idea) along with DRIVE/NeoVar: Recomped/RPM. No I am not telling you to get IGF-2 because of my affiliation, but instead because of my extensive experience with it and stacking it along with the rest of the AN line. Honestly...Stacking those 4 is fun times...if you don't grow and put on some solid lean mass with that stack your not eating right or enough, or plain flat out not getting the job done in the gym. If you need a reference as to why I recommend IGF-2...

Check my DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM log...using these three as my main cogs in my bulk I put on 20lbs in 9 and a half weeks (mostly lean mass...minor fat gains)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79970-samboz19-s-partially.html

Hey thanks for the advice and I will definitely look into the IGF-2. are the RPM + Drive good for a mini bulk? I'm not looking to lose any weight right now, maybe some body recomp if anything...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for the advice and I will definitely look into the IGF-2. are the RPM + Drive good for a mini bulk? I'm not looking to lose any weight right now, maybe some body recomp if anything...
Yes Sir they are good for any bulk. When you say mini bulk how long will it last

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good answers guys!!!