cycle support necessary with h-drol cycle

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
is it necessary? or since h-drol is not harsh on the body its not worth the money

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i think its good to have it. makes sure everything runs smoothly. its sorta a just in case **** happens kinda thing, i see it as. what i usually do is buy the compounds in bulk, that cuts down the cost or use similar items.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
but you take it thu the cycle. why would you need it if **** hits the fan?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
you dont really have to have cycle support but you should get some kind of liver support

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
keeps your blood pressure at a good level, liver lipids down, helps out your kidneys, adrenal glands. never know how your going to react to a compound.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree that Cycle Support should be used it is not only liver protection but it does help with blood pressure. I agree that h-drol is mild but it is still a methylated steriod. It is always better safe than sorry.:thumbsup:

footster

footster

Awards
Everything I look for H-drol is not showing me methylated compounds.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
is it necessary? or since h-drol is not harsh on the body its not worth the money
i think cycle support should be necessary when running just about any hormonal compound that will shut you down, regardless if it is methylated or not. treat your body good bro :thumbsup:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Its not even that expensive when you take into account all the pills you'd have to buy and swallow to replicate all the different ways its protecting your body...

Take it, its necessary.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are a male, you should be interested in this product, regardless of steroid use. It is a great product, with many advantages.

Purchase it, consume it, often.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Yes, your liver is important and you want to protect it. Do you need a certain brand of liver supplement? Not really, as long as the ingredient profiles are similar. It's your call, I'll let the salesmen handle that part.

BTW, this isn't the steroid section, nor is it the PCT section, and if you're going to bother with PMing people asking where to get your Rx PCT meds, then really, liver support ought to be a no brainer by comparison.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/83105-ps-ph-talk.html

(I'm moody today)

polo

polo

Awards
bro from personal experience take it
my liver starting hurting around day 15
on my h drol cycle and let me tell u it ****ING hurt.

footster

footster

Awards
bro from personal experience take it
my liver starting hurting around day 15
on my h drol cycle and let me tell u it ****ING hurt.
im not sure if it was a typo, but you told him to take it and then said your liver began to hurt?

Thanks for the link, the H-drol i found was defiently not methylated this one is.lol. Wasnt trying to prove you guys wrong or anything.

polo

polo

Awards
im not sure if it was a typo, but you told him to take it and then said your liver began to hurt?

Thanks for the link, the H-drol i found was defiently not methylated this one is.lol. Wasnt trying to prove you guys wrong or anything.
no i took halovar
and i took only milk thistle but yeah my liver hurt.