Ceatine???

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Need some opinions on creatine. I have tried several different creatine powders.

So far they have been an experience in cardio( running to the John ) my stomach just doesn't seem to like it. I take 5 g at a time and have tried mixing it with different things. no luck.

So any suggestions on how to get my body to adjust to it. Prefer to stay with the powder ( cost ) but if I can't adjust to them, it looks like I may be trying pills.

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
You could try one with a delivery system like size on. Or try kre alkalyn caps, they are PH balanced so they are absobed through the stomach much easier. Creatine mono does the same thing to me, but other forms of creatine have always worked well. Giving a list of the ones you've tried as well might give us a better idea of what to suggest. You left the R out of creatine in your thread title too lol

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Only creatine monohydrate seems to do that to me. It's also the only creatine I even respond to though. Switch to CEE if you're using mono and see if you can respond as well to it.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
I wanna just tell you to search cause there is so much stuff on AM about creatine but what all have you tried?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what creatines have you tried? What results did each give? what were your diets looking like with these? You should apply for the AN Neovar Recomped Give-away in the company promotions section. We are looking for people who have had no success with creatine.

footster

footster

Awards
Only creatine monohydrate seems to do that to me. It's also the only creatine I even respond to though. Switch to CEE if you're using mono and see if you can respond as well to it.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought reading an article somone posted on the damage CEE does. I don't know if its just me, but hopefully I'm not going crazy. If not let me know lol.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Mono needs a delivery system, namely from taking it with carbs. It relies on an insulin spike in the body to be shuttled to your muscles or its absorption rate is greatly reduced. I strongly recommend you buy a carb powder, such as Kwick Carb from NP and take the mono with that.

From my personal experience I find that if I don't drink a LOT of water around the dosing, I experience gut bloat and the funny sounding gas moving around and then yes, the same bout of cardio you experience.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd try using Green BULGE or Neovar in cap form, doubt you'll have any stomach/GI issues with those.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If its messing with your stomach just take a smaller dose. There are plenty of good options mentioned in here tho.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Thanks for all the responses.

Sorry about the miss spelled title. Old and cann't type. LOL

I've mainly tried creatine mono, different brands.

I've tried it with gator ade,
waxy maize ( this even made it worse)
My post shake
My pre NO drink.

It still makes a rumble in the jungle.

So as far as any results, cann't take it long enough to get results, I tried it for 1 week solid and finally give up, the stomach never would adjust to it.

The only one that I could handle was the OLD Met RX micro creatine mono. It wasn't too bad.

I have been reading some good reviews on the Neovar, so may have to try that. Wanting to try creatine again after my next cycle.

Thanks again for the advice. Haven't posted much on the site, just been reading and trying to learn.

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Yeah, creatine mono isnt easily digested by everyone. I too expierienced the same thing, no matter what I tried taking it with it still didnt digest properly. Having said that though any of the 'newer' creatines Ive tried have worked really. Renegade rows made some good suggestions with green bulge and neovar, Ive tried both and both work great, and taking a pill form creatine is convienient as well, takes the 'taste' factor out of equation.

polo

polo

Awards
yeah i use mono creatine, try flavored creatine u might like it better than plain creatine.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I bet the advanced forms of creatine such as Magnesium creatine chelate or Di creatine malate won't cause upset stomach such as mono does. Try out Green MAGnitude, Ragnarok, Green BULGE or Neovar. Can't go wrong with those :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I bet the advanced forms of creatine such as Magnesium creatine chelate or Di creatine malate won't cause upset stomach such as mono does. Try out Green MAGnitude, Ragnarok, Green BULGE or Neovar. Can't go wrong with those :thumbsup:
agreed. all those listed are great

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 1