Powerfull & NO-Shotgun/SizeON... not good?

mdgrwl

Awards
Right now I use No-Shotgun Preworkout (has insulin mimic properties) & SizeOn Intra-workout (has carbs & insulin mimic properties) and I won't give them up for the world! So Powerfull won't stack well with these huh? Not good w/ insulin mimicers and carbs I've read?

Question: Can I take Powerfull for the nighttime dose only and sometime away from the No-Shotgun/SizeOn and still reap benifits?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would take 3 PowerFULL 30 minutes before pre-workout meal and then take 2 PowerFULL before bed. You will still get good results like this. If you have any questions, private message me.

mdgrwl

Awards
I would take 3 PowerFULL 30 minutes before pre-workout meal and then take 2 PowerFULL before bed. You will still get good results like this. If you have any questions, private message me.
PM'd you.

Just not sure how taking 3 powerfulls 3 hours before my workout is effective?? Wheres the benifit, especially when I'm consuming carbs and insulin mimicers pre/during workout... ?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PM'd you.

Just not sure how taking 3 powerfulls 3 hours before my workout is effective?? Wheres the benifit, especially when I'm consuming carbs and insulin mimicers pre/during workout... ?
Answered all questions in your private message. Thanks!

mdgrwl

Awards
Answered all questions in your private message. Thanks!
thanks bro, now if I could only get Distilled Water's mother out of my bedroom... she keeps going through my stuff... weird! :lol: