Help with Cortisol Control - Confused

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone please shed some light on the various cort-control supplements. I imagine these all work via diffent pathways, etc, so can someone summarize effectiveness and suggestions on each. I'm pretty lost here. Thank you.

1) 11-OXO

2) Designersupps Lean Xtreme
a) 5-AT (7-Hydroxy17B-dihydrodehydroepiandrosterone)
b) 7-OH (7-Hydroxy-dihydroepiandrosterone

3) IBE X-Lean
a) 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA
b) Androststenetriol

4)6-OXO

5) 3-AD

???

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I believe 3-ad is basically a pumped up version of 11-oxo; either way, both are PH's/steroids.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I believe 3-ad is basically a pumped up version of 11-oxo; either way, both are PH's/steroids.
right and will require a PCT after use. my recommendation is to go with lean xtreme. IMO it is the best cortisol blocker i've used. use that and 1000mg vitamin c before and after workout and ull be all set.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that correct? I must be missing something here. How is this considered an (anabolic) pro-steroid if its primary function of cortisol influence. So, you're suggesting that I treat these just like other typical PH's such as Epistane and the like??

Also, back to the original question, what exactly is the difference of all these different cortisol control supps?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
right and will require a PCT after use. my recommendation is to go with lean xtreme. IMO it is the best cortisol blocker i've used. use that and 1000mg vitamin c before and after workout and ull be all set.
why VitC before and after workout while using lean extreme? I'm 4 days into my Lean extreme/activate extreme and while doing research i didn't see anything about taking that much vit C before and after workouts.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
why VitC before and after workout while using lean extreme? I'm 4 days into my Lean extreme/activate extreme and while doing research i didn't see anything about taking that much vit C before and after workouts.
vitamin C is proven to keep cortisol under control and is especially effective before and after strenuous activity. it is not necessary to use while taking lean extreme but it adds a good 1-2 punch.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont forget my favorite all purpose supp, which aids with cortisol. Cissus!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3-ad as it is sold today has no relationship to 11-oxo, and does not lower cortisol

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Jesus Christ, AX, stop deceiving us. Superdrol NG not being real SD, 3-AD changed...I hear next they're going to come out with bodyfat calipers that read testosterone levels.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Jesus Christ, AX, stop deceiving us. Superdrol NG not being real SD, 3-AD changed...I hear next they're going to come out with bodyfat calipers that read testosterone levels.
:think:Was this even necessary? One cannot blame AX for not being able to read labels.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
LOL, guess reading is not on the top of his research list.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ashwaghanda reduces systemic cortisol

CDCA in our old Transform and in LegalGear Dermasize reduces cortisol selective 11bHSD inhibitor

11-OXO is also a steroidal selective 11bHSD inhibitor

PS is also a reducer of systemic cortisol

You can combine one of all of these things to get an effective cortisol reduction, however it isn't something that is going to give you steroid like gains...

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
What about Ipriflavone? Ive read among other things that it was a great cort reducer. I cant say for sure if its panned out in the real world.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
:think:Was this even necessary? One cannot blame AX for not being able to read labels.
A lot of people don't know what they're doing. The difference is NG. Everyone shortens label names when talking about a product (i.e. Leviathan Reloaded= Levi/Levi-R), why wouldn't this be the case for Superdrol/Superdrol NG? If you don't think this is misleading, you're lying to yourself.

polo

polo

Awards
dude u can use only vitamin c and glutamine they reduce cortisol no need to use a antiestrogen to block cortisol.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else have any input here?

11-oxo verses LeanXtreme is what Im mainly concerned with.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW! As usual, spot on! Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i did have positive leaning effect from retain 2, and was happy when another member here was selling a bottle (since its discontinued)