What Supplement or ments work great? - AnabolicMinds.com

What Supplement or ments work great?

1. New Member

Question What Supplement or ments work great?

hello all, im new here on the forums and thought i would read some of the posts and what not. I really havent been able to find exactly what im looking for so i decided to post.. What supplement would u guys recommend to gain mass and strength the best ? There is soo many out that i dunno which to pick..So what would u guys recommend? Thanks

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

this is too broad of a question!

best bang for the buck - creatine mono

honestly, spend some time reading through here and you'll learn tons! don't be in a rush for answers, and realize that no one will do your homework for you! research, and when you have real questions then post...we will help you!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

also, welcome to AM!

sometimes it's easier to get help when you post specifics...ie: supps your taking, how long you've been training, weight, height, bf%, goals, etc.

this helps us get an idea of where you're at and what you're trying to achieve.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Creatine, food, hard work, determination, sleep, water

...that about sums it up.
    What are your stats?
    SFW and GFH
  5. Board Sponsor

You gotta get the staple supplements first along with a good diet:

Whey Protein
    Casein Protein or Cottage Cheese
    Fish Oil
    Multivitamin
    Creatine Monohydrate

If you want something extra that is specific for your goals:

Mass = Anabolic Pump. This will help you gain a lot of mass because it is a potent cell volumizer which shoves carbohydrates into your muscles and this increases protein synthesis. Also is great for pumps and energy.

Strength = MAN Clout. Awesome creatine formula that will give you energy and help you push out more reps.
  6. New Member

Well basically im 5'8'' 160 pounds... When i wake up, i have a protein shake, bowl of cereal, and a tuna sanwhich.. Then for lunch i have chicken with veggies.. Then a bit later i eat a chicken salad , then when i get home i eat some fruits, take a protein shake again and head to the gym.. I work out 4 days a week.. I do 5 sets of ten alternating diff areas each day.. Basically my goal is to get up to 180 or 185 but muscle gained
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Read some of the logs people got going on and you can kinda get a preview of some of the supps. If you want mass and strength you are basically looking towards a bulking phase. Higher food intake and pushing harder at the gym as well as at least 8 hours of sleep a night and you will shine. How many calories/protien/carb/fat do you take in a day? Do you have a multi and fishoil?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

welcome to AM bro! you should take a look at my logs. we almost have identical stats. What i have found works the best for me is very high carb intake, calories, and protein, along with some fats. as usual what everyone would say. I also used neovar and i think that did a great deal for me. I can send you the link to that log to look through if you would lke. I currently am using Green mag and glycergrow and really have enjoyed them thus far. For a beginner on bulk i think all you need though is a solid creatine products, vitamin, cottage cheese before dinner. A solid diet and structured workout. PM me with more detail and i can hook you up
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  9. New Member

Well basically i try and take in lots of calories and protein.. Im def gettin my weights protein... Calories i keep hi due to working 12 hours a day on my feet all day lol.. I use some whey protein and i just order that green mag stuff from Controlled Labs... Im goin to pick up some fish oil soon when i head out to gnc..

Texaslifter ya man i saw your link you got lol... Thats where im tryn to get my body to so far.. keeping it lean, very cut, and somewhat bulky but not hugeee.. Are you taking anything for faster recovery time on the muscles?
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
    Well basically i try and take in lots of calories and protein.. Im def gettin my weights protein... Calories i keep hi due to working 12 hours a day on my feet all day lol.. I use some whey protein and i just order that green mag stuff from Controlled Labs... Im goin to pick up some fish oil soon when i head out to gnc..

Texaslifter ya man i saw your link you got lol... Thats where im tryn to get my body to so far.. keeping it lean, very cut, and somewhat bulky but not hugeee.. Are you taking anything for faster recovery time on the muscles?
    Good choice on the Green MAG, that is a great product you will enjoy.

As far as recovery goes, you should look into PURPLE WRAATH or XTEND (amino acid products.) Especially if your on your feet all day!!!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aedubber View Post

double your bodyweight in protein. Recovery just take mineral and vita. I use intrabolic for that
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

SFW and GFH
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This should be a part of everyone's bulking arsenal:

M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    This should be a part of everyone's bulking arsenal:

Yes sir. Just eat up if you want to gain weight! No supplements will add weight to you without sufficient calories.

Add some carbs to your meals that are just like, chicken and veggies. Maybe some sweet potato, oats, whole wheat bread, whatever really. If you are still struggling take a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil with a couple of meals and fish oil at one or two others.

Creatine... meh, I don't use it, it might help you... it just makes me retain lots of water personally. Even if it does work for you and you are a "responder" though you will certainly not see lasting results unless you are eating enough!
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

eat more sleep more. if you are under 30, that should be all you really need till you get a lot further along
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

mass: Anabolic pump
    strength: Vitrix

welcome to AM
  17. New Member

Thanks fellas

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH in pre work out supplement...?...PCT?
    By wiseguy15 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 06:55 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 08:24 PM
  3. LOOKING FOR WORK? Great New Job Opening !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 10:44 AM