Out of the loop with OTC (non-steroidal) supplements

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Havent been in this section for a long time so u need to bare with me. a buddy of mine wants some kind of test boosting stack. he used massfx/hyperdrol/retain and loved it but definitely doesnt want to shell out the money for that again.

Training and diet are/will be intact.

Two i came up with are:

Drive/RPM
DTH/Read4war

any other suggestions are much appreciated

footster

footster

Awards
Not sure if this is something to try, but maybe X-factor with the DTH. DTh and XF was recommened to me with some MMV2. Scratch the MMV2 if hes going more natural.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not familiar with R4W, but I like the idea of DTH and Stoked.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this is something to try, but maybe X-factor with the DTH. DTh and XF was recommened to me with some MMV2. Scratch the MMV2 if hes going more natural.
My personal trainer is doing this as we speak (without mmv2)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i bet some igf2 with xfactor or DTH would be sweet. BTW i love the mood stoked puts me in haha great mood yes sir

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-factor-if your joints are good

Tribulus 40 % proto or higher(A high proto) Cl's blue up works good(also conatins longjack, which is effective and something else) atva salva is useful(I don't how how to spell it)
so does bioest tribex(blue pills) if still sold

Nettle root 65-90 %

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
add drive to any of the above stacks for a rocking good time

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's lots of interesting ideas. Something like DTH/IGF-2 to boost Test, Then free it with Divanex and then get an AI like 6-bromo , ATD, form. etc and you've got a great ride ahead of you!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's lots of interesting ideas. Something like DTH/IGF-2 to boost Test, Then free it with Divanex and then get an AI like 6-bromo , ATD, form. etc and you've got a great ride ahead of you!
6-bromo is debatable whether its hormonal or not. I didnt chance it. Atd will be banned Dec 21st 2008 in the OCO/IFPA