Who has used Green Mag?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
great stuff! it is one of the best creatines ever! oh and the taste is great too!

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Best creatine Ive ever used.

Great Results + Great Taste.

Part of my regimen 365.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Good taste. Good recovery. Easy on the wallet, lasts a while. Stack with White Flood and/or Purple Wraath and you're set up for a while. :head:

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
AMAZING, im 15 so i dont get much money so its easy on my wallet and it is the best tasting supp. i have ever had. AAANNNDDD its effective and works :bb3:

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
AMAZING, im 15 so i dont get much money so its easy on my wallet and it is the best tasting supp. i have ever had. AAANNNDDD its effective and works :bb3:
Damn your a big 15 year old if those stats are correct ha ha

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
haha yeah they are correct, i need to get some pictures on here.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Green Mag is awesome.....in my personal experience ive had better success with it than any other type of muscle building supplement.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Green Mag is awesome.....in my personal experience ive had better success with it than any other type of muscle building supplement.
Wow that's a bold statement and speaks volumes for the product. Thank you for your feedback!!!!!!
:clean:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOVE IT! until AN just released recomped Neovar, it was the ONLY creatine i used!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i luv the green mag .. best tasting creatine out there ..and pretty cheap too ..compare to other products .. purchase the big tub of 80servings ..and take 2 scoops will give u insane workouts.

im currently only doing one scoop bc i also have a preworkout drink.. but to answer your question ..its a great product :)

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Looks like there's no doubt that its a great product, thanks guys for all your input:cheers:

patriot1096

Awards
GreenMAG is ABSOLUTELY delicious!!! I will admit that I almost prefer green bulge on workout days and the MAG on off days... Not sure what it is about the bulge but DAMN it seems to make me so damn strong!!! :head:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks like there's no doubt that its a great product, thanks guys for all your input:cheers:
No doubt!!! :) Good luck and I look forward to hearing your impressions!!!
:clean:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
GreenMAG is ABSOLUTELY delicious!!! I will admit that I almost prefer green bulge on workout days and the MAG on off days... Not sure what it is about the bulge but DAMN it seems to make me so damn strong!!! :head:
that is exactly what I do. green mag popsicles or slushies on off days :)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Great taste, great pumps, pretty much just great. 2 thumbs up for me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
LOVE IT! until AN just released recomped Neovar, it was the ONLY creatine i used!
neovar recomped is great! But im currently using Green Mag and am enjoying it. I cant really compare it to Neovar though because i use them for different purposes.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
neovar recomped is great! But im currently using Green Mag and am enjoying it. I cant really compare it to Neovar though because i use them for different purposes.
new avi is looking swole

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
coo ,, u did that log on neovar ..correct ?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i personally havent used it but have read nothing but good things, and it definately appears to be worth the money. its goin in my next order for sure

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i personally havent used it but have read nothing but good things, and it definately appears to be worth the money. its goin in my next order for sure

Right on... can't go wrong; good taste and inexpensive. Plus it works well!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
haha hope you're right. im gonna stack it with AP and nos ether

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he is right .. i didnt believe it .. until i tried it myself ..best creatine

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
haha i hope so. i think im gonna have some glycergrow with it. pretty excited to get started.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I hope to try out a large tub of green mag soon, money has been tight lately and I am preparing to start bike riding again on roads and trails that I recently discovered near where I live.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
I hope to try out a large tub of green mag soon, money has been tight lately and I am preparing to start bike riding again on roads and trails that I recently discovered near where I live.
Ha ha that could be the Green Mag mascot in your Avi there:lol:. Oh and BTW I got some Green Mag today and it tastes great:thumbsup:

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
lol that's green man from always sunny in philadelphia

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Ha ha that could be the Green Mag mascot in your Avi there:lol:. Oh and BTW I got some Green Mag today and it tastes great:thumbsup:
awesome, many on here have said its the best tasting supplement in existence :)