The best energy for moms

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

My mom would be in need of some supps. One would be enough, as, unlike me, she's on a budget. I have got her some livercare, which she used, and didn't notice much (of course, it probably helped a lot).

She has low energy levels, and usually sleeps at 9PM to wake up at 5:30-6:00 so it's not too bad.

I just would like to have an idea of a stimless energy supp that would make a difference in her mood. I am hesitant to makeher use nootropics, as this is a short term fix.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
My suggestions are :
1. Reset AD - I imagine she most likely has a stressful life and doesn't eat like a bodybuilder, this may be a good way to her natural energy back up.
-or (depending on situation)-
1. Gut Health - If she easily gets sick or doesn't seem to get energy from food her digestive system may need a tune up
2. Cortisol Control - A phosolipid complex like Endo Amp may help her regulate her cortisol levels which may be bogging her down. Another option would be DHEA or even just Garlic.
3. Green Tea - Very little stimulant but great overall benefits as we all know. When ever my mom needs a boost she will usually take one of mine. She did not realize I had Rasp K in my last batch though and she thought she was having a horrible hot flash.
4. High Fiber Snacks/ MRP - She may just need to eat more frequently to keep blood sugars more stable. Don't know her exact situation but I am betting she doesn't snack on something every few hours.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am hesitant on the Reset AD. I might give it a try though I have some home.

I saw those ACAI "to go" drinks.. I will try these too.

She eats a lot of yogourt, so this is good. The gut health would be unnecessary IMO.

Many thanks P!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Maybe upgrade her to a more powerful multi, perhaps one that has ginseng + green tea... Small enough doses to improve her energy but not have any strong stim effects. Possibly some Vitamin b12? Check this out: True Focus (90 vcaps) By: NOW Foods

My other idea is like pmiller said, MRPs.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The true focus looks good. I am worried bout the DMAE in there though.. I will have to do some research on the long term of these.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established

I just would like to have an idea of a stimless energy supp that would make a difference in her mood. I am hesitant to makeher use nootropics, as this is a short term fix.
10 grams of fish oil a day may help her mood and do more for her health than most things.

ALCAR is a very good supplement but if you go with this take Smeton's advice and supplement with Lecitihin granules or choline.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I made a mix of ginko, alcar, and preg. I will give her a few caps :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stop pussyfooting around and give her some Core Zap already! :D

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
dim, ghsr stack from mst or a good zma pill.