What Test booster

tandemaxle

Awards
I am currently on week 5 of my 8 week cycle of jw and 6 oxo extreme stacked together, so far 8lbs of lean muscle! btw i started 6oxo 2 week before so actually 10 weeks of oxo.
but anyway at the end of my 8 weeks i plan on taking a test booster and would like to know which one is a good choice for raising test and still adding mass.
i was thinking activate extreme or animal test and mabe stack x factor or AP with one of them?
please comment on what would be a nice test booster and or a side supp that i might throw in for an extra edge.
thanks in advance.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on week 5 of my 8 week cycle of jw and 6 oxo extreme stacked together, so far 8lbs of lean muscle! btw i started 6oxo 2 week before so actually 10 weeks of oxo.
but anyway at the end of my 8 weeks i plan on taking a test booster and would like to know which one is a good choice for raising test and still adding mass.
i was thinking activate extreme or animal test and mabe stack x factor or AP with one of them?
please comment on what would be a nice test booster and or a side supp that i might throw in for an extra edge.
thanks in advance.
Check out DTH. http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/get-diesel/diesel-test-hardcore-twin-pack-twin-pack.html

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, Diesel Test Hardcore is pretty hardcore.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks in advance.
Are you getting any acne with the 6-OXO? My back broke out when I used it.

tandemaxle

Awards
the only reason i have second thoughts about another ai is becuase i will have already been on one for 10 weeks but if thats ok mabe ill run another four of stoked and dth.
and is dth better than say activate extreme?

tandemaxle

Awards
Are you getting any acne with the 6-OXO? My back broke out when I used it.
ya It did start to break out pretty bad but i have stuff to put on it to help reduce the acne.