About to buy True-Mass.Is anything else i can mix with it.

fantasyx72

Awards
I'm a 16 year old,6 foot,140Lb,skinny boy baseball player.Today I"m about to buy True-Mass at vitacost.com,is there anything else I can buy to increase my performance,while taking the True-Mass.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I'm a 16 year old,6 foot,140Lb,skinny boy baseball player.Today I"m about to buy True-Mass at vitacost.com,is there anything else I can buy to increase my performance,while taking the True-Mass.
What pos. do you play?

What lifting routine do you follow and do you eat enough?

I would buy CytoGainer instead. Better reviews / results. You could add creatine and thats about it.

But make sure you eat about 4,000 clean calories. don't rely on weight gainers and supplements. It doesn't work that easy.

fantasyx72

Awards
What pos. do you play?

What lifting routine do you follow and do you eat enough?

I would buy CytoGainer instead. Better reviews / results. You could add creatine and thats about it.

But make sure you eat about 4,000 clean calories. don't rely on weight gainers and supplements. It doesn't work that easy.
I play Left-Field.I do push up's.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
You sure I shouldn't buy True-Mass?
Go ahead. I just don't think your going to get much bigger doing push-ups and taking a weight gainer.

1. Diet
2. Training
3. Rest
4. Supplements

"Lift, Sleep, Eat, Repeat!" Is the type of philosophy you want to follow..

Lift Hard, Sleep Heavy, Eat Huge amounts of food, and do it everyday.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Try this..

Diet:
Lean Protein - Fish, Turkey, Chicken, 93/7 Beef, and good protein powders
Complex Carbs - Oats, Wheats, Natural Yogurt, and Wild Rice along with nutritous veggies and fruits.
Fats - Go for polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, and avoid saturated fats. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great along with nuts, Flax seed oil, and coconut oil.

-Eat 5-8 Small Meals a day.
-Consume 20-30g Protein every 1 1/2 - 4 hours
-Limit carb intake after 5 PM unless you workout later in the day.
-Cut the Crap and stay on track. If you want a good body, eat good food. If you want to look like a summo wrestler, keep eating dem twinkies.

If you are looking to GAIN MASS, slowy increase your calorie intake. Try 200-300 OVER your maintence amount of calories every 2 weeks and see what is working. You may need to add more if nothing is happening. If you are trying to burn some fat, decrease your food consumption, and do intense Cardio such as HITT.

You can choose/rotate/cycle diets such as these:

-33/33/33 -split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
-40/40/20 split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
-Anabolic Diet (lots of fat, low carbs)
-CKD, TKD (Low Carbs, Carb Cycling
-50/40/10 split - Protein, Carbs, Fat

Training:

-Aim for an intesne workout that lasts about 45-60 minutes.
-Do COMPOUND Exericses that unleash test - Squat, Deadlift, and Bench

I personally love doing a few warm up set, acclimation set, and then do 2-3 HEAVY sets of 4-6 reps with good form. But there are so many variations to choose from. However, try to avoid bodybuilding magizines.

There are many different training philosphy's to try. Do some research and see what you like.
You may come accross:

-MadCow 5x5
-3x3 Strength Routine
-WS4SB
-Common 10-12 reps, 4 sets, Bodybuilder routine
-4-6 Strength/Mass Building
-German Volume Training (GVT)
-Ripetoe

SLEEP:

You need sleep to grow. You stimulate in the gym, and grow in the kitchen and when you rest. Aim for 8-10 hours of non-broken up SLEEP!

Supplements:

-Multi-Vitamin
-Fish Oil
-Protein Shakes (1-3/day)
-Micronized Creatine Monohydrate (Search for different dosages. There are many to choose from)
-Maybe a pre-workout stimulant. But ask yourself, Do I feel TOO tired to lift, or can I do this on my own?

We really don't need anything more. I however, still stray away from the basics becuase I love trying new supplements. Its a hobby, to be quite honest (somewhat expensive too).

Now, I am NOT saying supplements don't work, but I AM saying that some people depend on them WAY TOO MUCH. If you hit a roadbloack, gains are slow to none, and you need a slight "boost", you may want to consider some new supplements...

There are many companies that I personally feel are top notch, to name a few:

-Applied Nut. - RPM and NeoVar
-Palo Alto Labs - Leviathan: Reloaded
-Controlled Labs -Green Bulge, White Blood, Golden Finish and Purple Wraath
-Ultimate Nutrition - Kre-Alkalyn
-Cytosport - EvoPro, Fast Twtich, Complete Whey Protein
-MST - Shred-XS
-Nutraplanet's bulk supplies - creatine
-USP - Anabolic Pump
-RPN - (Soap for Skin)
-Sciviation - Xtend

Those are just a few, but there are so many. I am no rep for any of them, but I have tried some of their products and they back what they say up. But many people have tried these companies products as well and they have seen results. Now, if you plan on "stacking" any of these supplements, don't take 8 of them. Take 1 or 2 to see what works.

Recap:

-Eat Right!
-Train Hard!
-Sleep!
-Take supplements ONLY as needed!

fantasyx72

Awards
Ok then Thanks, so I'll end up buying the True-Mass.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
that was a weak troll.....
Push-ups? haha
140lbs?
Well, you better buy both Truemass and cytogainer and eat 6 times a day.... 2-3 shakes too.

Are you lifting for baseball or mass?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
You ****in dummy. Dont buy true mass. your wasting your money... the **** is expensive

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Try this..

Lean Protein - Fish, Turkey, Chicken, 93/7 Beef, and good protein powders
Complex Carbs - Oats, Wheats, Natural Yogurt, and Wild Rice along with nutritous veggies and fruits.
Fats - Go for polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, and avoid saturated fats. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great along with nuts, Flax seed oil, and coconut oil.

-Eat 5-8 Small Meals a day.
-Consume 20-30g Protein every 1 1/2 - 4 hours
-Limit carb intake after 5 PM unless you workout later in the day.
-Cut the Crap and stay on track. If you want a good body, eat good food. If you want to look like a summo wrestler, keep eating dem twinkies.

If you are looking to GAIN MASS, slowy increase your calorie intake. Try 200-300 OVER your maintence amount of calories every 2 weeks and see what is working. You may need to add more if nothing is happening. If you are trying to burn some fat, decrease your food consumption, and do intense Cardio such as HITT.

You can choose/rotate/cycle diets such as these:

-33/33/33 -split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
-40/40/20 split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
-Anabolic Diet (lots of fat, low carbs)
-CKD, TKD (Low Carbs, Carb Cycling
-50/40/10 split - Protein, Carbs, Fat

Training:

-Aim for an intesne workout that lasts about 45-60 minutes.
-Do COMPOUND Exericses that unleash test - Squat, Deadlift, and Bench

I personally love doing a few warm up set, acclimation set, and then do 2-3 HEAVY sets of 4-6 reps with good form. But there are so many variations to choose from. However, try to avoid bodybuilding magizines.

There are many different training philosphy's to try. Do some research and see what you like.
You may come accross:

-MadCow 5x5
-3x3 Strength Routine
-WS4SB
-Common 10-12 reps, 4 sets, Bodybuilder routine
-4-6 Strength/Mass Building
-German Volume Training (GVT)
-Ripetoe

SLEEP:

You need sleep to grow. You stimulate in the gym, and grow in the kitchen and when you rest. Aim for 8-10 hours of non-broken up SLEEP!

Supplements:

-Multi-Vitamin
-Fish Oil
-Vitamin C
-Protein Shakes (1-3/day)
-Micronized Creatine Monohydrate (Search for different dosages. There are many to choose from)
-BCAA's (bulk fron nutraplanet, Xtend, or Purple Wraath)
-Maybe a pre-workout stimulant. But ask yourself, Do I feel TOO tired to lift, or can I do this on my own?

We really don't need anything more. I however, still stray away from the basics becuase I love trying new supplements. Its a hobby, to be quite honest (somewhat expensive too).

Now, I am NOT saying supplements don't work, but I AM saying that some people depend on them WAY TOO MUCH. If you hit a roadbloack, gains are slow to none, and you need a slight "boost", you may want to consider some new supplements...

There are many companies that I personally feel are top notch, to name a few:

-Applied Nut. - RPM and Drive
-Palo Alto Labs - Leviathan
-Controlled Labs -Green Bulge/White Blood)
-Ultimate Nutrition - Kre-Alkalyn
-Cytosport - protein
-MST - Shred-xs
-Nutraplanet's bulk supplies - creatine
-USP
-RPN
-Sciviation

Those are just a few, but there are so many. I am no rep for any of them, but I have tried some of their products and they back what they say up. But many people have tried these companies products as well and they have seen results. Now, if you plan on "stacking" any of these supplements, don't take 8 of them. Take 1 or 2 to see what works.

Recap:

-Eat Right
-Train Hard!
-Sleep
-Take supplements ONLY as needed

:thumbsup: Props myfriend that is a heckuva great post!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: Props myfriend that is a heckuva great post!
Thanks man.

Its about the 5th time I have posted that. I was sick of all these dumb threads and idiotic responses so I wanted to help solve a problem..