• Orange TRIad

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • ADAM

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Korben

Korben

Awards
That's basically it.. which one do you prefer and why?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I prefer OT because its like taking 4 different products at once: joint formula, immune function, digestive support and vitamin/minerals. It saves me the hassle of ordering a bunch of different products, and it's pretty affordable (especially with the sale NP is having right now.)

Korben

Korben

Awards
Yeah... the sale is amazing. In a bottle of ADAM right now but did pick up a bottle of triad. Just haven't been around for a while and wanted peoples opinion on the products.. Both are top quality!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer OT because its like taking 4 different products at once: joint formula, immune function, digestive support and vitamin/minerals. It saves me the hassle of ordering a bunch of different products, and it's pretty affordable (especially with the sale NP is having right now.)
this about sums it up for me.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I actually alternate between the two, but I do prefer OT, at this price you cant pass up Orange Triad (unless your like me and already have a good 6 months of multis stock piled)

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Havn't tried OT yet, but I like ADAM because of the co-enzymated B-vitamins and the fact it lasts 2 whole months and contains just about everything in great dosages. Not to mention it is still less expensive than OT or MVP even on sale.

On the other hand, I LOVED MVP, but it's > 2 x as expensive for the same amount of doses too.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I like OT because it was designed for bodybuilders: digestive support due to our high calorie/high protein diets, and joint support cuz we lift...

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I think there both GREAT products, but I prefer OT for the additional elements it has.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My local Vitamin Shoppe has plenty of Cl products discounted. No one buys the stuff, dumbarses!

I can get OT for $20!!!!!!!! Also got Sesaglow for the same price.

Cant wait to try OT

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My local Vitamin Shoppe has plenty of Cl products discounted. No one buys the stuff, dumbarses!

I can get OT for $20!!!!!!!! Also got Sesaglow for the same price.

Cant wait to try OT
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! You lucky duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheezscott

Awards
does one need to cycle off OT or can they take it daily, constantly??

Thanks

cheezscott

Awards
Thanks so right now Im taking OT and the Reduction Am and PM and love it..Can I add Green Mag, White Flood or Purple Wrath with my current mix

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so right now Im taking OT and the Reduction Am and PM and love it..Can I add Green Mag, White Flood or Purple Wrath with my current mix
You can add all three of them, just make sure to space out the Green MAG and REDuction tabs. What are your goals? Cutting I would assume?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
my knees have not hurt at all since i have taken orange triad! my knees would hurt in mid workout on leg days...i just have bad knees but this seems to help, more than cissus...great product, renegaderows is the man and knows about his company and its products, he helped my alot! good luck, justin krizzl!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
my knees have not hurt at all since i have taken orange triad! my knees would hurt in mid workout on leg days...i just have bad knees but this seems to help, more than cissus...great product, renegaderows is the man and knows about his company and its products, he helped my alot! good luck, justin krizzl!
Thank you for the kind words bro! I'm really glad its working so well for you :)

Brad2131

Awards
i have always taken GNC mega mens vitamins. Can someone explain the difference between the traid and what i have been taking?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i have always taken GNC mega mens vitamins. Can someone explain the difference between the traid and what i have been taking?
TRIad contains an immune formula, joint support, digestive aid and high quality vitamins.

I'm not too familiar with Mega Men's but I think it's just a basic multi?

I would compare the bottle you have with the ingredients on the TRIad