Post Workout Nutrition Advanced Discussion!!!

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
Ok so here is the best general PWO nutrition protocol I have come up with based upon many years of being a nutrition expert and personal bodybulding trainer!!! This PWO nutrition setup is for Bulking obviously.

Immediately after workout
WMS 50-100g depending on percentage of other nutrients
BCAA or EAA 10-25g again depending on nutrition needs
Other Nutrients include Creatine, Beta Alanine etc. contained within a flavored drink mix my favorite being koolaid and splenda sweetner granulated or you could use suger/dextrose for this application. All nutrients must equal only 25% of WMS total % and WMS must then make up 75% of the total wieght!!!

10-15 minutes after finishing first
Whey Protein 25g
Caesin Protein 12.5g
Skim Milk 10oz 10g
Maltodextrin 50g carb
Bannana medium 26g carb
Other Nutrients may then also be consumed again with this as well to better space out and thus increase asorbtion. This will help keep the above WMS % at the correct level and increase the nutrients absorbtion levels.

What is the thoughts on this PWO protocol and what different ideas can this board come up with or perhaps inprovements in the protocol. Use only substances and not supplement brand name mixtures or blends just the substances used please. :dance:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Seems pretty good. I was going to start doing something very similar.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I use Golden FinisH post workout.

Golden Protein Complex - 25,000 mg **
Partially Hydrolyzed Whey (Milk) Protein Concentrate (Featuring Various Peptide Lengths), Whey Protein Isolate, LeuciGen (5000mg Complex of L-Leucine and Aminogen)​

Golden Carb Complex - 26,000 mg **

CoRi Carb (Blend of Nutrient Rich Quickly Absorbed Carbohydrates from Corn and Rice Sources), Inulin and Carbogen​

GFH Complex - 9,000 mg

L-Taurine, L-Phenylalanine, Betaine Anhydrous, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Gluconate, Sodium Chloride and K-RALA​
Your plan sounds good, I just find it easier to get a product pre-mixed.

tattoopierced1

I use Golden FinisH post workout.

Your plan sounds good, I just find it easier to get a product pre-mixed.

I'm not affiliated (rep wise at least) with Controlled Labs at all, and I have to admit, Golden Finish is a stud of a product for PWO. I'm very very impressed with it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not affiliated (rep wise at least) with Controlled Labs at all, and I have to admit, Golden Finish is a stud of a product for PWO. I'm very very impressed with it.
Ditto. I'm doing Purple Wraath with it and recovery has been nothing short of amazeing. Almost no DOMS