Dicana and Stacking Questions!

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
To answer this question once and for all, can products like Sesamin and TTA be taken with Dicana (double dosed?) Also does double dosed Dicana require a heavier Thyroid PCT?

I had heard that TTA and Dicana cancel each other out? Is this true? Or in fact will it create GREATER fat loss?

Haha I am sincerely hoping for the latter, but I hope that all you knowledgeable guys out there can shed some light on this!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
To answer this question once and for all, can products like Sesamin and TTA be taken with Dicana (double dosed?) Also does double dosed Dicana require a heavier Thyroid PCT?

I had heard that TTA and Dicana cancel each other out? Is this true? Or in fact will it create GREATER fat loss?

Haha I am sincerely hoping for the latter, but I hope that all you knowledgeable guys out there can shed some light on this!
i have known people to stack DCP and Dicana and had really good results. i have never heard that TTA cancels out Dicana, where did you read this or how did you come up with it, im just not following??

Dicana does not require a PCT. the new Dicana will already be double dosed and have things like forskolin to upregulate the thyroid. it is already for sale at some places, should be at NP shortly if you'd like to wait.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Hey ralph,
Yeah I always heard logs of people stacking the two as well, but then I have read different postings that TTA and Dicana compete for the same receptor involved in the mitochondrial oxidation. However then there are people who say that this is untrue, so I figured once and for all I would seek to get this clarified.
Thanks for the info! Oh and I already got a bottle, I just wanted to stack it with my meltdown. lol

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Hey ralph,
Yeah I always heard logs of people stacking the two as well, but then I have read different postings that TTA and Dicana compete for the same receptor involved in the mitochondrial oxidation. However then there are people who say that this is untrue, so I figured once and for all I would seek to get this clarified.
Thanks for the info! Oh and I already got a bottle, I just wanted to stack it with my meltdown. lol
sounds good bro, enjoy.

in regards to your post: from my understanding, both chemicals may activate certain PPAR receptors but there is no competition between the two. Diac has also been shown to bond to certain mitochondria components and increase oxidation but to say that diac and TTA compete ..... simply put: :fool2: