androsterone=DHEA?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So I use a site that reviews fatburners and has bbing products on it for review also. Well first of all the guy don't realy like to many products now I was lookin at lg methyl 1 D and he said that the 3-beta.... Was just DHEA which he said was not all its cracked up to be. Now I have heard this on the AM forum but is this known(that 3-beta.... Is just DHEA )and is this true about all androsterone products like 3-AD. He also had a nother PH on the site that I have seen in magz that has a complex name like the one in methyl 1 D. But is also DHEA. Now like I said I justed wanted to inform if this was not known I owe the forum that for its help I have gottin.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
there are two different versions of methyl 1 d i believe. im not sure as to your question though sorry

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
3-AD is not DHEA nor does it have DHEA.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
So I use a site that reviews fatburners and has bbing products on it for review also. Well first of all the guy don't realy like to many products now I was lookin at lg methyl 1 D and he said that the 3-beta.... Was just DHEA which he said was not all its cracked up to be. Now I have heard this on the AM forum but is this known(that 3-beta.... Is just DHEA )and is this true about all androsterone products like 3-AD. He also had a nother PH on the site that I have seen in magz that has a complex name like the one in methyl 1 D. But is also DHEA. Now like I said I justed wanted to inform if this was not known I owe the forum that for its help I have gottin.
A good bit of what is new from Anabolic Xtreme, LG Science, Ergopharm, and Advanced Muscle Science is Androstane based(DHEA). The only product that is close to containing straight DHEA is Methyl 1-D, although it has been reformulated to contain both isomers of Androsterone as well.
DHEA is DSHEA compliant and supplement companies are working diligently to remain in compliance so that their products remain on the shelves.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
3-AD is not DHEA nor does it have DHEA.
He's right^^^. It contains a very powerful phermone(2-Androstenol) and a the alpha isomer of Androsterone, which is a DHT precursor.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Well thanks for the more info. Now this post was just intended to inform about DHEA and its complex names. So why do they do this use complex names. When every one knows DHEA?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Well thanks for the more info. Now this post was just intended to inform about DHEA and its complex names. So why do they do this use complex names. When every one knows DHEA?
The complex names are the chemical names for the compounds which are chemically different than straight DHEA(although they are DHEA based). DSHEA compliance also means truthful labeling.

Last edited:
LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
The complex names are the chemical names for the compounds which are chemically different than straight DHEA(although they are DHEA based). DSHEA compliance also means truthful labeling.
Or a manufacturer's cunning attempt to trick you by thinking that their their product is something other than DHEA.