Mass Fx???

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I need some help...i'm trying to add some solid mass in 4-6 weeks. I have,
Mass FX/ 17-HD/ 11oxo/ Creatine/ Anabolic Pump
What can I do with these?
Would i need a PCT from the 11oxo (only have 1 bottle, might get another if its beneficial)?
Also, Ive heard that 17-HD is nothing but herbs....junk?
Also, have some Tribulus, could I use that?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
17hd is junk, 11oxo 3 caps per day, mass fx as directed and creating should fill u out nicely trib cant hurt either.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Stack them altogether, except for the 17-HD, which you can deposit in file 13. It's been found to contain basically nothing of use and one element of it is potentially estrogen-raising. Sell/throw/give it away.

If you're a meso, you'll love AP. I'm on my first week and I'm seeing a drop in BF even though my cals have been above baseline and a bit of an increase in strength. ALCAR and Beta Alanine are helping too, though.

What kind of creatine? Follow the directions on each of the bottles, and I'd get something for PCT for 11-oxo.

I'd say
-1 AP in the morning with some complex carb like Grape Nuts, then another 6 hours later with another 60g+ of complex carbs. After your first week bump it up to 3/day.
-3 caps 11-oxo spread evenly (I'm not sure about the dosages/timings because I've never ventured into it since it's early for me to be thinking about PH's)
-5g creatine mono pre & post workout
-Run Mass FX as your test booster in PCT
-Get something like Advanced PCT, Post Cycle Support (/Stoked), or 6-oxo for 11-oxo PCT.

If you could PM me with progress from this stack, that'd be great.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
AT 3 caps a day of 11oxo u will not need pct.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
AT 3 caps a day of 11oxo u will not need pct.

I read a lot of feedback that 11 oxo doesnt do much unless you practically double dose.

If your aiming for anabolic/mass skip out on the 11 oxo as it will get expensive and low dose at 3 caps is more for cortisol control than mass building.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read a lot of feedback that 11 oxo doesnt do much unless you practically double dose.

If your aiming for anabolic/mass skip out on the 11 oxo as it will get expensive and low dose at 3 caps is more for cortisol control than mass building.
Ditto. Most that I've heard running it have done 3+ bottles for a month cycle. Lower dosing does help with cortisol, though. Keep that in mind in case you need it. And no PCT for it at that low dose. :)

Other than that, MFX is good, creatine is good, 17HD I don't know much about but doesn't look phenominal to me.

Good luck!!

Edit: AP...forgot about that one. Definitely would be nice to throw in there! :thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. Most that I've heard running it have done 3+ bottles for a month cycle. Lower dosing does help with cortisol, though. Keep that in mind in case you need it. And no PCT for it at that low dose. :)

Other than that, MFX is good, creatine is good, 17HD I don't know much about but doesn't look phenominal to me.

Good luck!!

Edit: AP...forgot about that one. Definitely would be nice to throw in there! :thumbsup:

Yup yup, I havent tried mass FX and hyperdrol combo yet but its been bugging me for the last few months that I havent. Timmy if you have some for trade dont hesitate to shoot me a PM :thumbsup:

Anyhow if your using 11 oxo as cortisol control, I would personally use metacort/ napalm combo instead. Midsection has made a remarkable change since Ive started on the two. Not to mention the hardening effect and sky rocketing libido that comes with the stack.

cjbadboy

Awards
Not too sure about the 11-oxo...but im on about 7days of mfx and ap and im already starting to see a little trimming on the waistline and the alpha male mentality along with vascularity are starting to kick in. Looks as if it will be a nice stack. ALso get some lecithin to take along with your mass fx, i notice a little more effect from the mfx after i started using it.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt sure about the 17-HD...j/w. Mr. Brightside- creaine is AST micro-filtered mono creatine. im not trying to get ALOT of mass boys, just a lil extra, i plan on doin a cycle of H-50 sometime soon, so that is when im gonna go big on the mass gain. so just run the Mass FX w/AP...wut if i can get another bottle or two of 11oxo?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
AP, Mass FX, and Creatine should work decent. Peoples results very though with Mass Fx maximum. The two seem like a decent combination in my opinion though. 17-HD is actually some herbs known to be laxatives i believe.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
mass fx is my favorite natty anabolic.

Stack it with X factor and you'll get unparalleled gains. no need to use 11 oxo with mass fx IMO (save it for later)

AP's been hit or miss for me, but its worth using.

17hd is junk, sell it, return it or just use it and dont expect much.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ok ok 17-HD is in the trash...ive heard some good things about X-Factor. have u used it? its new so there isnt much info on it

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
ok ok 17-HD is in the trash...ive heard some good things about X-Factor. have u used it? its new so there isnt much info on it
its been around for five yrs or so, theres a butt load of info on it.

XF is amazing, 4/day, 2 preWO and the other 2 spread throughout the day is the best way to use it IMO.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i feel dumb...ive done FX before, 2 a.m. 2 before bed. wut is X factor? test booster, est blocker???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0