RPM for girls? - AnabolicMinds.com

RPM for girls?

  1. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    RPM for girls?


    Hey everyone. Im sure its been talked about but i cant search it.
    RPM for girls? My sis is 28 and i told her about it. I know it has testosterone effects in it, so would it B ok for here? She has used Tight in the past but i said RPM would be better if its ok.
    Thakns guys, you know i know how to search i just cant for this and need a quick answer.

  2. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    779

    Reputation

    its fine for girls. Couple girls i can think of take it, with no sides.
    DRIVE, not so much.
  3. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    I have used it with no issues, I have some increased acne on it but thats all.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    Thakns alot for the quick answers! I knew Crader would pop in when she say that.

    Alright, ill just tell her one preWO and thats it. She wantto lose fat but stay/get tone. She is not fat, just average, but needs some help.
    Thanks again.
  5. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    Guejsn has a log on it and uses it daily. I backed off of it because of the acne issues but you could check her log for dosing she uses.
  6. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Guejsn has a log on it and uses it daily. I backed off of it because of the acne issues but you could check her log for dosing she uses.
    cool. Ill jsut tell my sis to watch for that.
  7. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    779

    Reputation

    so we can't get your sister on a cycle of mass fx? could be interisting.
  8. New Member
    Thanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    181

    Reputation

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Hey everyone. Im sure its been talked about but i cant search it.
    RPM for girls? My sis is 28 and i told her about it. I know it has testosterone effects in it, so would it B ok for here? She has used Tight in the past but i said RPM would be better if its ok.
    Thakns guys, you know i know how to search i just cant for this and need a quick answer.

    I know several girls and women that are taking it including my GF. Shes loves it and is fine on it.
  9. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    RPM seems to generate some awesome results in women.

    A natural figure competitor recently won a state title using RPM. Not to say it was what did it, because she looked phenomenal regardless..... but she is including it in her next contest prep, and expanding to try the addition of a couple other AN products!!!
    If she isn't up yet, she'll be featured on our competitor's section of our homepage.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  10. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    it works just fine for women. It may generate slight acne though because of test effects
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  11. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    RPM works fine for females. I have been using it since February, with no worries. Stacked with IGF-2 and NeoVar Recomped will give your sister awesome results re: simultaneously losing fat and gaining muscle!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    779

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    RPM seems to generate some awesome results in women.

    A natural figure competitor recently won a state title using RPM. Not to say it was what did it, because she looked phenomenal regardless..... but she is including it in her next contest prep, and expanding to try the addition of a couple other AN products!!!
    If she isn't up yet, she'll be featured on our competitor's section of our homepage.
    Was this Kim???
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 07:36 AM
  2. 2 girls 1 cup
    By jay21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 10:40 PM
  3. Big girls are looking too
    By Nuteboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 11:07 PM
  4. Girls can do it to !!!
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 02:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in