Napalm Advice

illj23

Awards
I ve got slight puffy nipples from a sdrol cycle a while back

Anyone ever used Napalm? I've heard good from it, but worried the good is only from Napalm Representatives

Im in the 11 -12 BF Range

GIVE ME ADVICE

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last edited:

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ve got slight puffy nipples from a sdrol cycle a while back

Anyone ever used Napalm? I've heard good from it, but worried the good is only from Napalm Representatives

Im in the 11 -12 BF Range

GIVE ME ADVICE
Napalm will not reduce the size of your nipples,IOW it does not treat gyno.

If you have an inordinate amount of chest fat,Napalm would be money but in your case it would almost certainly not be beneficial.

Seeing a doc for surgery or for a script for a cycle of masteron (used to treat gyno) is the thing to do.

illj23

Awards
Napalm will not reduce the size of your nipples,IOW it does not treat gyno.

If you have an inordinate amount of chest fat,Napalm would be money but in your case it would almost certainly not be beneficial.

Seeing a doc for surgery or for a script for a cycle of masteron (used to treat gyno) is the thing to do.
I Dnt have Gyno! No soreness, lunmps or knots under my skin.. Its just a slight puffyness under my nipple, the only problem is there not sucked to my skin like they use to be!! I think if i use the napalm and cardio like woah it will help

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Estrogen still contributes to female fat pattern, like fatty chest area.

Napalm will help with the fat itself, but estrogen imbalances will shift your fat storage pattern to chest.

I would combine the Napalm with a good systemic fat burner AND a good aromatse inhibitor...and make sure your mineral intake is adequate (zinc, magnesium, copper, and selenium.)

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
dude I love you. No homo. You always find the one thing to critique :)
zero, i just think that if you ask for something esp help, a please goes a long way, but that's just how i roll my friend, good manners open doors.

to the O/P, it maybe best to seek professional help from a doctor bro, puffy nips at a 11 -12 BF Range probably need to be looked at, better safe than sorry.

illj23

Awards
zero, i just think that if you ask for something esp help, a please goes a long way, but that's just how i roll my friend, good manners open doors.

to the O/P, it maybe best to seek professional help from a doctor bro, puffy nips at a 11 -12 BF Range probably need to be looked at, better safe than sorry.

Thanks bro, appreciate the advice got a doc appointment on tuesday. So i'll wait on the napalm till then..

good looks on the advice

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, appreciate the advice got a doc appointment on tuesday. So i'll wait on the napalm till then..

good looks on the advice
cheers, i'm sure it won't be anything major but it still pays to know what exactly is up with it?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

I know. You should open a finishing school. That way all BB's and lifters would have proper finesse