Considering 11oxo for the first time

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
11oxo

Have used Lean Xtreme several time before and currently running Metacort solo. Been reading up on 11oxo and sounds like for leaning out/recomp it should be superior to both of these.

Just about 200lbs here. Looking to take 11oxo for 30-40 days at 3 per day (one cap with breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and then follow it with 6oxo for 30 days at 3 caps per day right before bedtime (or maybe Metacort instead of 6oxo).

Recently heard about Stoked and wondering if that would be beneficial to add in when taking 6oxo.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Might start out with the following in mind, and possibly increase the 11oxo after the first week or so depending how it is going:

Weeks 1-4: 11oxo, 3 caps per day (1 with breakfast, lunch, and dinner)

Week 5-8: 6oxo, 3 caps per day (3 right before bedtime) and taper the last week each day until last day is only 1 cap.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of running 11oxo too. Would PCS instead of 6oxo be another choice?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I might look into 11oxo in the future, it seems like its worthwhile but very expensive.

I would like to see a comparison review with 11oxo and Retain 2, which I had great results with in terms of strength gains.

First I'm going to give the new Lean Xtreme a shot though as its a better value and Ive heard pretty comparable results between the two.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thing I am going to go with the following the first time out:

Weeks 1-4: 4 caps of 11oxo per day (2 with breakfast, 1 with lunch, and 1 with dinner)

Weeks 5-8: 6oxo, 3 caps per day (3 right before bedtime)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thing I am going to go with the following the first time out:

Weeks 1-4: 4 caps of 11oxo per day (2 with breakfast, 1 with lunch, and 1 with dinner)

fatburner, add stoked to the 6oxo for weeks 5-8.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does adding Stoked make 6oxo more into a 6oxo equivalent?
i have used 6oxo extreme before and loved it, except for price. i was taking 5 caps 2xday, or a bottle a week. 6oxo+stoked is every bit as good if not better and much easier on the wallet. imho adding the stoked will make a considerable difference.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on the benefit/effect of adding in Stoked?

i have used 6oxo extreme before and loved it, except for price. i was taking 5 caps 2xday, or a bottle a week. 6oxo+stoked is every bit as good if not better and much easier on the wallet. imho adding the stoked will make a considerable difference.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can you elaborate on the benefit/effect of adding in Stoked?
google resveratrol, this stuff is for real. stoked gives you high quality res plus some goodies for a very reasonable price.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback...the consensus seems to be for using 11oxo the first time:

Weeks 1-4: 4 caps of 11oxo per day (2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Instead of 6oxo, would transdermal be better?