X-Factor dilemna

Josh54123

Awards
im 17 years old 140 lbs 5' 7" ive been in sports all my life and have been lifting every other day for about a year. Havent taken any supplements just NO2 protein powder and vitamins. i just got a new bottle of Molecular Nutrition X-Factor . im not looking for any huge growths just a little extra you know. im also not trying to gain too much weight either because of wrestling next winter. i have a naturally muscular body so even a little extra will show alot. So i was thinking of taking just 1 pill a day instead of the 3-4 for someone over 200 lbs. Im wondering what kind of side effects might come from this?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO 1 pill a day is a pretty big waste of the product. Kinda defeats the purpose.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
im 17 years old 140 lbs 5' 7" ive been in sports all my life and have been lifting every other day for about a year. Havent taken any supplements just NO2 protein powder and vitamins. i just got a new bottle of Molecular Nutrition X-Factor . im not looking for any huge growths just a little extra you know. im also not trying to gain too much weight either because of wrestling next winter. i have a naturally muscular body so even a little extra will show alot. So i was thinking of taking just 1 pill a day instead of the 3-4 for someone over 200 lbs. Im wondering what kind of side effects might come from this?
You will have no sides at all with that dosage. If you go up to 2 caps, you should notice more vascularity/pump. Make sure you take 2 caps pre wo. and you should see a difference.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. this stuff is killer pre workout.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
my favorite dosing is 2 preWO and the other 2 spread throughout the day, XF is the real deal.

I never got much for sides besides headaches and a slight raise in blood pressure (next time I'll stack with fish oil to avoid those sides).

Josh54123

Awards
im going to go 1 pill pre wo for this first week and then go up to 2 next week but i can already notice an extra pump in the gym