Green MAGnitude pre or post

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
As the label on the Green MAGnitude says before or after a workout most reviews I've read on this the user takes it PRE w/o but has anyone taken it post?

Also for those using it pre w/o have you stacked any other supps, stimulants etc.

Jag

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great thing about Green Mag is that you may use it pre or post. It's really up to you and your other supplementation usage. If you use a pre-work out energy drink/pill, then use it after. Either way, really.

And YES, I use it in conjuction with White Flood (PRE) and Purple Wraath (POST).

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great thing about Green Mag is that you may use it pre or post. It's really up to you and your other supplementation usage. If you use a pre-work out energy drink/pill, then use it after. Either way, really.

And YES, I use it in conjuction with White Flood (PRE) and Purple Wraath (POST).
^^ What he said.

The product was designed for pre workout, because it has Tyrosine which increases FOCUS. But you will see results if you use post workout as well.

It mixes very well with White FLOOD and Purple WRAATH. The products were all designed to be stacked together and work synergestically.

RR

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I will be experimenting with PEA and Caffeine pre workout next week which I'm really looking forward to so i'd be looking at using it post workout.

A friend of mine has just started using the GreenMAG and loves it so, of course, I MUST have some!!!!! :D

Other than a Creatine Mono/Gatorade combo the only results I liked was from SwloeV2 (Syntrax) which I think has been discontinued. Unfortunately due to a limited supplement budget I would be looking at GreenMAG on it's own. I haven't read many bad things about it.

Jag

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Thanks, I will be experimenting with PEA and Caffeine pre workout next week which I'm really looking forward to so i'd be looking at using it post workout.

A friend of mine has just started using the GreenMAG and loves it so, of course, I MUST have some!!!!! :D

Other than a Creatine Mono/Gatorade combo the only results I liked was from SwloeV2 (Syntrax) which I think has been discontinued. Unfortunately due to a limited supplement budget I would be looking at GreenMAG on it's own. I haven't read many bad things about it.

Jag
Well, if your supplement budget happens to change, go ahead and grab some CL White Flood. I have been running White Flood and Green Mag for about 2 weeks now and really like them. I normally go 2 scoops of WF and 1 scoop of GM and sip it on my way to the gym or I go 2 scoops of WF and sip on the GM during my workout. You could even just do one scoop of WF, as I am pretty good with stim/NO stuff. They work well together and the amount of servings is excellent for the $$ and will last a while. Just my $.02. Either way, enjoy the GM and good luck bro. :dance:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well, if your supplement budget happens to change, go ahead and grab some CL White Flood. I have been running White Flood and Green Mag for about 2 weeks now and really like them. I normally go 2 scoops of WF and 1 scoop of GM and sip it on my way to the gym or I go 2 scoops of WF and sip on the GM during my workout. You could even just do one scoop of WF, as I am pretty good with stim/NO stuff. They work well together and the amount of servings is excellent for the $$ and will last a while. Just my $.02. Either way, enjoy the GM and good luck bro. :dance:
Def. Even running Green MAG alone I've seen excellent gains. It's a creatine product, but the types of creatine and additional ingredients make it very powerful :thumbsup:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
As the label on the Green MAGnitude says before or after a workout most reviews I've read on this the user takes it PRE w/o but has anyone taken it post?

Also for those using it pre w/o have you stacked any other supps, stimulants etc.

Jag
It makes a nice combo with RPM pre-workout. I don't see a point to taking it post.

patriot1096

Awards
Yup RPM + Green MAG or Green BULGE is a killer stack
I'm very interested in running RPM+Greenmag on workout days and green bulge on off days... Can you stack RPM+Drive with greenmag or green bulge??

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in running RPM+Greenmag on workout days and green bulge on off days... Can you stack RPM+Drive with greenmag or green bulge??
That would be a nice stack :) Yes you can run RPM+Drive with the Green's!!! I know a few people who did and got great gains. Keep is posted!