Hyperdrive 3.0

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
See it on NP on special. 90 days worth!!

Is it good? Kinda looks appealing...

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I guess they are making room the the hyperdrive 3.0+.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone here have any feedback on it?
don't confuse venom hyperdrive with what you see at np now. the new stuff up at np is no longer venom, it is a different formula, i doubt if anyone has feedback yet.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
don't confuse venom hyperdrive with what you see at np now. the new stuff up at np is no longer venom, it is a different formula, i doubt if anyone has feedback yet.
im looking at it right now, and it says that the changes in formula are increased dosages of some things, and added 2 more synergistic ingredients. aside from that its the same formula.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im looking at it right now, and it says that the changes in formula are increased dosages of some things, and added 2 more synergistic ingredients. aside from that its the same formula.

i also saw that. the vemon version was awesome...but now they put MORE in it...geez. i would take 1 cap and be flying all day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is at least the 3rd formula change, and imo the original was the best. but the ingredient label does look good. guess we will have to wait for the reviews.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Well it looks wicked. I'ma gonna buy it and I'll let you all know!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
might have to check into it. im pretty sensitive to that type of stuff so it probally would last me 90 days which isnt bad for 31 bucks

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dunno but Venom Hyperdrive is an amazing product. I have a high tolerance towards stims and it has me going most of the day. I get more of an "amphetamine" effect from it for about 4-6 hours....good stuff.

LD

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Giggity!

Yah I was looking at that too Freez. Even if I work up to two a day, it's a wicked deal. I have a month of lev reloaded/dcp followed by a month of recreate/anabolic pump so I think I snag a bottle for the latter stack. Keep me stimmed out through my whole cut heheheeh

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've been learning to love the ALRI product line, even tho they dont' get a bunch of love here in general. Lean Dreams as well seems to be quite a nice product.

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
I have been through two bottles of the last version of Venom hyperdrive, and I have gotta tell you that you may be dissapointed with the hyperdrive 3.0. The appetite suppression isnt there. I recieved a nasty vascular like headache from the new stuff. I am very dissapointed, and so is my wife who lost three sizes on the other Venom. I emailed an ALRI rep on this board, and she claimed that two extra ingredients were added to the new hyperdrive. Possibly, but in my opinion something important that actually works was removed in this process.