How do I mask Tribulus terrestris taste?

kevmac

Awards
I got some Tribulus terrestris but it is really hard to stomach it and it ruins anything I add it to. The bad taste is so bad that I am turned off by the stuff all together. Any ideas on sugar free (crystal light or something) flavorings that you have tried to cover up the nasty taste with?

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
any tribulus product Ive ever seen has been in capsule form? I doubt you could mask the taste of that herb lol, you could always cap it if what you have is powder?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I agree... never seen it in bulk.. .I'd say cap it!

kevmac

Awards
Yes it is powder. I don't feel like putting it in capsules. That would be too much work and I am kind of sick of all the capsules I already take: fish oil, calcium, dhea, b12, immune gaurd, etc. I can actually drink it straight but I am trying to consolidate my supplements into four categories: morning, preworkout, workout and postworkout. I already added it to my pre workout mix so I am stuck with it. The preworkout drink basically tastes like Tribulus terrestris. I have yet to flavor it and I just want something to change the flavor.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
have you ever tried putting you dose on a small piece of folded paper ,and taking it like a bc or goody powder thats what i used to do. never had a problem with anything under a gram.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I've bought it bulk only - and yes, cap that cr@p!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
have you ever tried putting you dose on a small piece of folded paper ,and taking it like a bc or goody powder thats what i used to do. never had a problem with anything under a gram.
A gram of trib is a sizeable portion, once you get in your mouth - it's an herb, not a powder. Taking it like it was a headache powder would not go well.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Dude, just cap it ... There's no way to mask the taste unless you take a spoon full of honey before hand and that would be horrible to have to do every time ...

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just put it in ur mouth and swallow it and wash it down with something.