Anything not methylated?

clint3612

Awards
After posting questions about liver damage associated with epi./m-drol and so on, is there anything out there that has some value in building muscle without killing the liver. I've already had a high ALT level before (104) and thats only one week of m-drol @ 10 mg and about 12 other vitamins and minerals I was taking. I'm not going to chance things with my liver. I'm 33 and I have a family to support, so I can't really risk things .I'm looking for something that gives me only modest gains. Anything except creatine. Is there anything you guys can suggest?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Get your diet down.
What is it right now? Stats?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After posting questions about liver damage associated with epi./m-drol and so on, is there anything out there that has some value in building muscle without killing the liver. I've already had a high ALT level before (104) and thats only one week of m-drol @ 10 mg and about 12 other vitamins and minerals I was taking. I'm not going to chance things with my liver. I'm 33 and I have a family to support, so I can't really risk things .I'm looking for something that gives me only modest gains. Anything except creatine. Is there anything you guys can suggest?
didn't see u were 33. go with a natural test booster. something like hyperdorl/mass fx. there's a ton out there that work very well. try just about anything with divanil and forskolin in it and you'll be good to go

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I agree... any good test booster will do it for you... I had great success with Mass FX MS and HX2.

Really depends on how quick you want to pack on size. 3-AD's always a good choice.

It also comes down to a great diet.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
RPM/Drive is also a good choice. Its more for a recomp though, not all out mass.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Why not Creatine? Glutamine, whey and choline come to mind, may work for muscle fullnes and tone.

Last edited:
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree... any good test booster will do it for you... I had great success with Mass FX MS and HX2.

Really depends on how quick you want to pack on size. 3-AD's always a good choice.

It also comes down to a great diet.
Bingo. Couldn't have said it better and more succinctly than that. :cheers: :thumbsup: