How long?

Konvicted

Konvicted

Banned
Awards
Do supplements last after you open them, becuase I got hella supplements I have taken but didnt finish the whole bottle, they are in pill form. Are they good to the expiration date?

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
im sure their cool... as long as they are stored right.. i got a sh*tload of bottles as well. most are sealed though

Konvicted

Konvicted

Banned
Awards
im sure their cool... as long as they are stored right.. i got a sh*tload of bottles as well. most are sealed though
Well yeah, I still got the tops on them, they are in the bottles still, so there good to go then?

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
Well yeah, I still got the tops on them, they are in the bottles still, so there good to go then?
ya i wouldent sweat it... im bout to start a bottle of opened supps. as long as they havent been in the sun or anything they should be good to go :thumbsup:

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do supplements last after you open them, becuase I got hella supplements I have taken but didnt finish the whole bottle, they are in pill form. Are they good to the expiration date?
most supplements are good past their dates. some lose potency after a while and some are good way after their date. they won't hurt u just might be less effective