Stoked or 6 oxo extreme

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looking just to run stand alone for summer cut. keep test levels up while going low carb. figured 6-oxo extreme would be better since it's basically stoked with the AI in it. or if there are any other suggestions. looking for formestane but not in stock anywhere.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looking just to run stand alone for summer cut. keep test levels up while going low carb. figured 6-oxo extreme would be better since it's basically stoked with the AI in it. or if there are any other suggestions. looking for formestane but not in stock anywhere.
6oxo extreme is good stuff, but dosing at 10 ed comes out at a bottle a week. how about stoked+6oxo=cheaper 6oxo extreme? i ran formadrol/stoked for pct and it was great. imo, stoked gets better results when ran with a ai.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6oxo extreme is good stuff, but dosing at 10 ed comes out at a bottle a week. how about stoked+6oxo=cheaper 6oxo extreme? i ran formadrol/stoked for pct and it was great. imo, stoked gets better results when ran with a ai.
so just buying bulk reservatol and bulk 6-oxo i'm guessing is the best way to go, or maybe a low dose ATD?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so just buying bulk reservatol and bulk 6-oxo i'm guessing is the best way to go, or maybe a low dose ATD?
i like stoked vs bulk resveratrol, it has absorption enhancers and other stuff. imo, stoked or resveratrol is like divaniil products, using them with an ai gives better results.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like stoked vs bulk resveratrol, it has absorption enhancers and other stuff. imo, stoked or resveratrol is like divaniil products, using them with an ai gives better results.
so stoked with bulk 6-oxo is the way to go?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so stoked with bulk 6-oxo is the way to go?
imo,yes. as a suggestion, if you are going with bulk 6oxo add 5 grams to a bottle of penetrate. bulk 6oxo goes into solution relatively easy and is way more effective than oral. i think td trione stacked with stoked is a great idea. when i am recovered from knee surgery this is stack i am going to do, with diesel test hardcore added in.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear great things about running 6-OXO transdermal!

I too think that stoked is better than 6-OXO extreme...I also compared stoked to sustain alpha and I liked the stoked a bit more (plus, it's cheaper).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
although, I've never seen this in stock at NP :rant:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
although, I've never seen this in stock at NP :rant:
google it. there are several reliable places that carry it. i feel that td trione is not only cheaper but more effective than oral.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks Guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yo! you say hillshire, i'll say farms!

Hillshire!
i think you need to take it over to that other forum, the one that is geared toward adolescents. clue-it starts with bb.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like the idea of STOKED with an ai if it's being ran as a stand alone. Here's what I tried and I leaned out and trimmed up a few pounds:

STOKED: 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM
Bulk 7-OH-DHEA: 50mg AM, 50mg ~4 hours later
ATD: 25mg; I want to say that I took it in the evening, but I can't remember now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really like the idea of STOKED with an ai if it's being ran as a stand alone. Here's what I tried and I leaned out and trimmed up a few pounds:

STOKED: 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM
Bulk 7-OH-DHEA: 50mg AM, 50mg ~4 hours later
ATD: 25mg; I want to say that I took it in the evening, but I can't remember now.
i can't wait to get well enough to try td trione/stoked/dth. i can't believe no one has logged dth/stoked yet, they look like they were made for each other.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should log it and convince us all.

I could probably find you some STOKED on the cheap too :D

Do you already have bulk trione/6-oxo? I was under the impression that it's hard to come by as of late.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You should log it and convince us all.

I could probably find you some STOKED on the cheap too :D

Do you already have bulk trione/6-oxo? I was under the impression that it's hard to come by as of late.
thats funny, i have the td trione already to go along with the dth. i see np has stoked on sale so i will be getting some soon. i am holding off on this until i am able to hit the gym again-just had knee surgery. but yeah, i am willing to back it up. ive used a lot of supps including stoked, and i know what works for me. i am very anxious to try this out.:thumbsup:

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive seen quite a few positive reviews on stoked/actx but i honestly believe stoked/dth is the better stack. throw in the td trione and i think this is as good as it gets.
not to sound like a retard but whats DTH

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not to sound like a retard but whats DTH
diesel test hardcore. go to nutra planet and under manufacturer look for get diesel.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive seen quite a few positive reviews on stoked/actx but i honestly believe stoked/dth is the better stack. throw in the td trione and i think this is as good as it gets.

I would be very interested in a Stoked/DTH log I hope you log that one bro:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would be very interested in a Stoked/DTH log I hope you log that one bro:thumbsup:
for sure, how long is stoked going to be on sale at np? been doing research on stoked, do you know that it is even helpful for hepatitis. it must be one hell one a strong anti-ox to be a anti-viral. the more i research this stuff the better it sounds. at my age[49] resveratrol sounds like a wonder drug. i will definately be logging this.:thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no idea how long it will be on sale. I actually just noticed that the STOKED w/the free XL tank is no longer on sale.

The STOKED w/the free large tank is still on sale though...it must be coming close to the end of the sale: Stoked with FREE AI TANK TOP! By: Anabolic Innovations

I do know that some of the tanks had to be reordered. I wouldn't be surprised if the sale ended after this stock of large tanks is out.

Somebody from Nutraplanet would have to verify this though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea how long it will be on sale. I actually just noticed that the STOKED w/the free XL tank is no longer on sale.

The STOKED w/the free large tank is still on sale though...it must be coming close to the end of the sale: Stoked with FREE AI TANK TOP! By: Anabolic Innovations

I do know that some of the tanks had to be reordered. I wouldn't be surprised if the sale ended after this stock of large tanks is out.

i think half my wardrobe is supp company t's,lol. i have been doing upper body at pt, plan to make a trip to gym soon. will order the stoked soon, look for log to be up in a week to 10 days.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Those are some nice looking tank tops I love mine:thumbsup:

patriot1096

Awards
I'm currently running 6-oxo at the moment alone just for a summertime boost to keep test. at optimal levels. It's looking like a good idea to add some stoked into the mix.. Whats the best way to dose it?? :think:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently running 6-oxo at the moment alone just for a summertime boost to keep test. at optimal levels. It's looking like a good idea to add some stoked into the mix.. Whats the best way to dose it?? :think:
2 caps 2 times a day.

patriot1096

Awards
2 caps 2 times a day.
Thank you.. How is stoked all by itself without 6-oxo or anything? Maybe it would be worth it to run it alone to see what its effects are without an AI... What do you think??

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two caps AM and two caps in the PM for the STOKED. Stoked seems have the same effects whether taken with or without food.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you.. How is stoked all by itself without 6-oxo or anything? Maybe it would be worth it to run it alone to see what its effects are without an AI... What do you think??
Sorry, I should have finished reading the entire thread before responded to your first question.

I haven't tried STOKED without an aromatase inhibitor. I used it with 25mg of atd and 50mg 7-OH-DHEA (dosed in the AM and again about four hours later)...I really leaned out on it.

I don't recall StrategicMove using an aromatase inhibitor at all. I would suggest checking out his log, it's quite informative: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/95806-getting-your-anabolic.html

Last edited:
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Stoked/PCS 2x2
AX 1,1,2
LX 1,1,1
ZMA of your choice- bedtime

this is a great stack. acne and all..........

my pct/nha for life............ maybe a clomid blast on cycles with severe shutdown.

the stoked/dth looks good too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stoked/PCS 2x2
AX 1,1,2
LX 1,1,1
ZMA of your choice- bedtime

this is a great stack. acne and all..........

my pct/nha for life............ maybe a clomid blast on cycles with severe shutdown.

the stoked/dth looks good too.
stoked/dth with low dose td 6oxo is my next stack.:thumbsup: been doing a lot of research, i believe there is synergy with these products.:duel:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
stoked/dth with low dose td 6oxo is my next stack.:thumbsup: been doing a lot of research, i believe there is synergy with these products.:duel:
log? how much 6oxo?

what carrier do you use? penetrate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
log? how much 6oxo?

what carrier do you use? penetrate
8 grams in dermabolics carrier. plan to use 3 sprays once a day, may go up to 3x2. the meat and potatos of this stack is the stoked/dth, the td 6oxo is just dessert. will run the stoked at 2x2 and dth at 4 ed.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please do us all a favor and post a link to you log here once you start this stack!

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the idea of this stack!

I think I'm going to try running 6-OXO TD next time around!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my pleasure to run this log, these are all products ive ran before with good results, just not together.