Awards
  • Established
im going to be stacking

nos ether
anabolic pump
purple wraath
glycergrow
and jp8 when its available

my question is would adding green mag be creatine overkill?
I hadnt considered doing this until i was looking at g.d's forum and on one of the threads chuck said nos ether wasnt a 'creatine' product. Any thoughts would greatly be appreciated.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
NOS ether contains "Kre-Alkalyn™ Creatine, Magnesium Creatine Chelate".

I'm guessing Chuck meant its "more than a creatine product", but it still contains creatine. You may want to double check with the GD guys, and ask them if you need additional creatine. I think you'll be all set though.

Remember GlycerGROW enhances creatine's effects!

That's a killer freakin stack bro!!!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Chuck does say that NOS Ether is not a creatine product, but it contains Kre-Alkalyn and magnesium creatine chalate, and JP8 will have magnesium creatine chelate as well. I personally wouldn't spend the extra $ on Green Bulge, just b/c I don't think you would need it. Now I don't think it would hurt at all lol, and wouldn't be overkill. Just don't think the cost to benefit is good enough in your certain situation. I just bought some NOS Ether not too long ago, will be starting it Monday. People say great things in terms of strength, I'm no doubt stoked to try it.

That looks like an excellent stack though, keep us posted on how it's working for you. I'm also looking into a NOS Ether w/ Purple Wraath stack in maybe a month or so.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Looking forward to starting the stack and il try to keep a log of it. Il ask on the g.d. forum and check with them and if they say no prob. i think i may throw it in there. Thanks again!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Looking forward to starting the stack and il try to keep a log of it. Il ask on the g.d. forum and check with them and if they say no prob. i think i may throw it in there. Thanks again!
The economy of Green MAG - especially at half a scoop - which is what I'd do on NOS ether - is VERY good. It will go a long way!!! Hope you keep a log woohoo!

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
I got on the g.d. forum and asked about adding in the green mag into the stack. Chuck said it wasnt needed and that the glycergrow wasnt needed. Any opinions?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I got on the g.d. forum and asked about adding in the green mag into the stack. Chuck said it wasnt needed and that the glycergrow wasnt needed. Any opinions?
If he says the Green MAG wasn't needed that probably means theres enough creatine in Ether to have you covered.

I'm not sure why he said the GG wasn't needed. I would use it personally.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
If he says the Green MAG wasn't needed that probably means theres enough creatine in Ether to have you covered.

I'm not sure why he said the GG wasn't needed. I would use it personally.
He said its just glycerol to make you hold water.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
He said its just glycerol to make you hold water.
GlycerGROW does alot more than that. It volumizes the muscle BY holding water in the tissue, which helps hydration and increased pump. It also transports nutrients and shifts our natural prostaglandin ratio slightly to the anabolic side. It also increases the uptake of creatine, which is why the two products are a great stack. On top of all that, it has an electrolyte / taurine mix to increase endurance and hydration.

The big mistake people make is thinking GlycerGROW is just plain Glycerol. When in fact, the key is the combination of synergistic ingredients.

Hope this helps !

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
GlycerGROW does alot more than that. It volumizes the muscle BY holding water in the tissue, which helps hydration and increased pump. It also transports nutrients and shifts our natural prostaglandin ratio slightly to the anabolic side. It also increases the uptake of creatine, which is why the two products are a great stack. On top of all that, it has an electrolyte / taurine mix to increase endurance and hydration.

The big mistake people make is thinking GlycerGROW is just plain Glycerol. When in fact, the key is the combination of synergistic ingredients.

Hope this helps !
Yeah it did thanks alot! Ive already got everything in the stack including green mag. Would you take green mag along with the other products?