Question about Novedex xt

solid13snake

Awards
I have a question about Novedex xt, I have been lifting for a few years now and just looking to kind of tread the waters of supplements, im not trying to get into anything serious just yet.

Im basically just looking for something to help put on some noticeable LBM.

I was going to start taking some novedex xt 2 caps a day. 2 because of the ATD, I was wondering if its effective just like that or if I need to take something like tribulus as well.

from what I understand novedex xt is an estrogen blocker, but do I need to stack a test booster with it as well?

any input would be appreciated.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Go for something like MassFX or Diesel Test Hardcore

solid13snake

Awards
ok, but do I need something like those or is it pointless to even take nolvedex xt by itself?

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
novedex works pretty good buy itself. i ran it with a trib lj100 avena blend as well ,and noticed much more aggression than taking it by itself. i would recomend stacking it with either mass fx, trib test x ,or activate x. that way you increase overall and free test.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
theoretically as long as neither supplement is bunk,
a natty test booster and an herbal AI/Anti-E should be a synergistic combo. You might notice a tad more agression, maybe lean out just a bit and/or gain a pound or two, just don't expect anything mind boggling.