I force nutrition rep ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesoman

Awards
what is the actual amount of each ingredient in reversitol? It has them listed in groups but not individually. I think this could make a big difference in how people make their opnions on this product? Any responses would be nice but I would hope that an I Force rep could clear this up.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
what is the actual amount of each ingredient in reversitol? It has them listed in groups but not individually. I think this could make a big difference in how people make their opnions on this product? Any responses would be nice but I would hope that an I Force rep could clear this up.
There isn't any that frequent this forum. Here's what I posted elsewhere and I think its pretty accurate(was seen by the reps. and was not refuted)-
About the product-

per 1 capsule.......

Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg

I'm guessing its 12mg of ATD, 12mg of 6-Bromo(specific isomer unknown by everyone except DN and the bottlers), and 100mg of I3C.

S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg

I'm guessing 400mg of Trans-Resveratrol and 100mg of 100:1 Tongkat Ali(Longjack).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There isn't any that frequent this forum. Here's what I posted elsewhere and I think its pretty accurate(was seen by the reps. and was not refuted)-
i never knew lj was considered a serm. i always thought it was a culprit for creating estrogen problems. guess i was wrong.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
i never knew lj was considered a serm. i always thought it was a culprit for creating estrogen problems. guess i was wrong.
Yeah, I'm not going to touch this topic again.

Status
Not open for further replies.