Testofen (Bulk)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Found it for a decent price on another site. Is testofen all the same (Fusion's/SciVation's/bulk)? Who here likes it? I've seen some interesting stuff on it as of late and it's peaked my interest. Any use for something like this in PCT? How would YOU dose it running it e/d (or in PCT)? Might as well gather as much info as possible, sine you could run a month cycle @ 2.67 g/d and it would be $30. Discuss anything and everything about it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All I have to say is: be sure you have a bottle of hand lotion and a ready supply of kleenex, or a willing and very compliant hole to pound, because you'll need it.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
All I have to say is: be sure you have a bottle of hand lotion and a ready supply of kleenex, or a willing and very compliant hole to pound, because you'll need it.
:eek:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I went with just plain fenugreek seed (non extracted) cause I found 2lbs for $12, dosing at 6-7g a day. But testofen at that sort of price is attractive. I wouldnt even dose that high as you are suggesting, probably more like 1.5-2

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I went with just plain fenugreek seed (non extracted) cause I found 2lbs for $12, dosing at 6-7g a day. But testofen at that sort of price is attractive. I wouldnt even dose that high as you are suggesting, probably more like 1.5-2
some people have said to stick with between .8-1 g/d. i'm not sure if there's a definitive answer on this.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Damn Piston, nice avi vid..

I thought the consensus on this stuff was that it was just ok.. Kinda like tribulus. Any good feedback with Testofen? Besides making people around you crave pancakes?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Found it for a decent price on another site. Is testofen all the same (Fusion's/SciVation's/bulk)? Who here likes it? I've seen some interesting stuff on it as of late and it's peaked my interest. Any use for something like this in PCT? How would YOU dose it running it e/d (or in PCT)? Might as well gather as much info as possible, sine you could run a month cycle @ 2.67 g/d and it would be $30. Discuss anything and everything about it.
thundergod and hurleyboy both have run it and seemed to enjoy it. hopefully they will stop by this thread or maybe pm them. i know both would be more then happy to tell you their opinions about it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I stopped mid-'cycle', because it made me unbearably horny, to the point it interfered with everything else. No joke.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
The study(s) I posted shows that at just 600 mgs a day, testofen nearly doubles you free test levels in a matter of 2 months.

I tried Fenotest a while back and it was the bomb!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i remember someone saying those studies are not very accurate because the studies were done by one of the supp companies that put out a testofen product, but who knows thats just what someone wrote in my testofen thread.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I stopped mid-'cycle', because it made me unbearably horny, to the point it interfered with everything else. No joke.
thats what i like to hear!! i guess i will have to buy some of this then.:head::head::head:
poison, what kind of doses were you taking?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The studies were done by the University of Jerusalem, sponsored by Scivation, I think.

I was taking the labels recommended dose.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The studies were done by the University of Jerusalem, sponsored by Scivation, I think.

I was taking the labels recommended dose.
for Fenotest?

what was the dosage in grams per day?