Activate Xtreme or Mass FX? Which one would you choose?

Activate Xtreme or Mass FX? Which one would you choose?

• Total voters

Sniper

Awards
Hello guys, I've been lurking various forums for quite a while but I'm still undecided about which product try first as a standalone.

I understand the products are similar but which one would you choose for gaining mass on a bulk?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Act X. I don't know what exactly is in Mass FX.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Act X, but I used it with Lean Extreme too. Was very pleased. did everything they said it would. Can't comment on the Mass FX, since I have not tried it. Good luck!!

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Using Activate Extreme right now. Ordered another bottle. Its great stuff. Strength is of the chain right now.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
mass fx any day of the week (and yes Ive used both)

besides maybe x factor, theres no other non hormonal anabolic that competes with mass fx IMO

act x is solid, but mass fx responds with me perfectly, no side effects w/ act x (actually i got slight gyno from mass fx the first go round, so now Im trying it with advanced pct)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i havnt done just activate xtreme by itself, but i have of massfx. i like both equally. it all depends on what you are looking for.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
both have divanil, and IMO this is the most important ingredient , but I got to say actvt xt because of the mass fx turk problem, as a costumer I feel very disappointed with ax

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they are both made by the same formulators, just differnet companies. They are pretty similar. But i think id give the edge to mass fx. To note, both of these products can increase estrogen.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they are both made by the same formulators, just differnet companies. They are pretty similar. But i think id give the edge to mass fx. To note, both of these products can increase estrogen.
Which is why Act X contains IC3.

Not sure about MassFX MS.