Premature Ejaculation FYI

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Many of you may know increasing serotonin by means of ssri's can delay sensitivity and help control orgasm. Sometimes these medications may drop your sensitivity and libido too low that you can't perform. I just wanted to share my quick fix solution. If I take 300mg of 5-htp at one time I get easy erections and sensitivity goes down so that I could last for awhile and orgasm is controllable. This may not work for everyone and a few of you may already know this.. but just thought I'd share.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

joub

joub

Awards
interesting stuff man... when do you take the dosage and do you take all 300mg at one time/

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Many of you may know increasing serotonin by means of ssri's can delay sensitivity and help control orgasm. Sometimes these medications may drop your sensitivity and libido too low that you can't perform. I just wanted to share my quick fix solution. If I take 300mg of 5-htp at one time I get easy erections and sensitivity goes down so that I could last for awhile and orgasm is controllable. This may not work for everyone and a few of you may already know this.. but just thought I'd share.
Interesting, how far in advance do you take it before having sex.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I'll take 300mg all at once on a empty stomach about a half hour before I want to "perform". 3 100mg capsules. I use primaforce 5-htp and found that it's the best one that I've used. Sometimes it may take up to 45minutes to kick in but when I feel it I feel relaxation and sexual energy leading to a erection. I can last for up to 3 hours controllably. By that time you'd have enough ejaculations that it would be easy to control climax anyway! hehe. But for me it's a all in one.. Stay erect and have control. What more can you ask for?

I've experimented with a few stacks.. taking vasodilators like AAKG or just arginine, citrulline malate with it will only enhance the effects. Taking aphrodisiacs the day before and during the day of will make u wanna go all night. I find 100% cocoa powder shakes or kava kava powder work amazing.

Phenibut worked well the first couple times making u feel like superman but it's effect diminished as tolerance built up. I found with 5-htp that the results are consistent. I have never tried phenibut with 5-htp though.

You may have to mess with the dosage. 200mg doesn't do that to me. It puts me to sleep but not any more. 300mg hits the spot. I've never tried 400mg. I may try that out too but think it might be overkill.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The things we do for science. Good to know.

broons

Awards
  • Established
is it safe to take 300mgs every day?
IMO, hell no. There is no conclusive evidence, but excessive 5-htp is thought to possibly cause cardiac fibrosis and if your taking large quantities for a lengthy time, possibly serotonin syndrome.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro....Ill try it

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Really 5htp unsafe? AFAIK it's widely used to increase seratonin.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really 5htp unsafe? AFAIK it's widely used to increase seratonin.
Im confused on that as well. I been reading a little and also all the bottles recommend taking them everyday. So idk...

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i've used 5-htp already, and while never noticed much of an increase in stamina (although I wan't dosing the was OP suggested), I do believe it worked to increase seratonin (which is suggested to delay ejaculation time).

Never heard of the said dangers though. I'd like to see some studies on this.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So where do I buy this thing?

Is it on Nutraplanet?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established

Is it on Nutraplanet?

You can by 5-HTP anywhere ... literally. It's a standard supplement at any of those discount store vitamin shelves in the pharmacy section. However - didn't I read somewhere that too much would cause libido issues or a drop in testosterone? Don't remember.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established

Is it on Nutraplanet?
bump for this^^

Also gents another way to control orgasms is to practice keagles and breathing techniques. Also jelqing can increase your size if interested.

I take a TCA for insomnia and it also helps with longevity in my opinion

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have that problem, I read 60% of men have that problem... What I do is I spray the sensitive part of my penis which is below the head... google map it lol

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I have that problem, I read 60% of men have that problem... What I do is I spray the sensitive part of my penis which is below the head... google map it lol
Afraid to even ask wtf you spray...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only problem with the desensitizing sprays are those who have sex sans condom, it ends up desensitizing the female too

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those sprays that numb the area ! male desensitizer sprays,

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only problem with the desensitizing sprays are those who have sex sans condom, it ends up desensitizing the female too
which is good or bad ????? so she won't orgasm for a long time either ?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can attest to what op says. I get the same effect from melatonin

broons

Awards
  • Established
In smaller doses, it's probably (and I say that with caution) ok to take every day. As I said, there's no conclusive evidence that it can cause cardiac fibrosis, but it is a legitimate concern. Taking a large dose once in awhile, probably not that big of a risk of anything.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Maybe I dont know what an SSRI is. But youre saying increasing Seratonin decreases libido?

Will L-Theanine decrease libido? Maybe Im missing something here.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will make her less sensitive so it wont feel as good. I dont know for sure as I am not a female, but, makes sense
That's why you only spray the sensitive area on your penis which is on the botton of the head...

women Gspot is on the front wall, same side as belly button and penis sensitive area is on the bottom so they wouldn't interact really !

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Someone try this
I just so happen to have a bottle of primaforce 5-htp right on my shelf that I've been taking occasionally to help with sleep on my more insomniac'ish nights..... Nice to hear there is another use, one I will def be putting to the test and soon.

I will report back with my findings.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just so happen to have a bottle of primaforce 5-htp right on my shelf that I've been taking occasionally to help with sleep on my more insomniac'ish nights..... Nice to hear there is another use, one I will def be putting to the test and soon.

I will report back with my findings.
Nice! Interested in how it works

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just do "yt", not " you tube"

Quote my post and you can see.

Vegking

Awards
bump for this^^

Also gents another way to control orgasms is to practice keagles and breathing techniques. Also jelqing can increase your size if interested.

I take a TCA for insomnia and it also helps with longevity in my opinion
Not sure what TCA stands for. Let me know thanks.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
^^ are you dosing the amitriptyline as needed or daily?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Never had 5-htp but my SSRI turned me into a machine. Still prejac sometimes though, but i don't give a ****!
Not everyone gets their libido killed by ssri's. I think people with really bad anxiety should actually get a rise in libido and performance. Anxiety is one of the biggest libido killers. Now if your taking a SSRI for depression or mood disorder then I think your more likely to get the low libido side effect.

Trazodone is a SARI and I have found it to be very pro-sexual. I tell everyone I know if your thinking about taking something for depression, talk to your Dr about trazodone. It's been fda approved since 81 and has much lower side effects.

standon

Banned
Awards
Okay so let me see if this is right, 5htp or melatonin an hour before sex= me to last longer?

Dahollow

Awards
Due to personal issues I've take an ssri for about 3 years (Seroxat aka paxil). At first it's impossible to reach an orgasm at all. You can go on for hours and hours. After some months I had full control. Hours? Ok! Quicky? Ok!

But!

At the end I sometimes experienced complete lack of control and seriously decreased libido and erectile disfunction. So I quit taking them.

I'd suggest taking a larger quantity some hours before an "important" date. Like 3x20mg of paxil.

I don't have experience with the stuff OP talks about but it sure could work.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Okay so let me see if this is right, 5htp or melatonin an hour before sex= me to last longer?
Melatonin is a libido and performance killer. You won't want to take that. Melatonin should only be taken for the purpose of sleep.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
But alcohol could make u limp too.
Not me man! I had two coronas last night and some creatine nitrate earlier in the day and I had whiskey diick like no other. I was called the energizer bunny for just going and going

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Not me man! I had two coronas last night and some creatine nitrate earlier in the day and I had whiskey diick like no other. I was called the energizer bunny for just going and going
A defintion of whiskey d*** is the inability to get a erection because you drank too much booze. Look it up. LOL!!!

So apparently you did not. lol.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
A defintion of whiskey d*** is the inability to get a erection because you drank too much booze. Look it up. LOL!!!

So apparently you did not. lol.
My bad! then whiskey finish lol

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
yeah 3 glasses of booze and its on, 6 and it's... not on. lol

but alkey isn't really a practical solution. :trink26:

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
question between me and you guys, lets not leak this outside lol

everytime I cum, my sperm is brownish yellowish soft liquid. Before doing AAS or sometimes when Im on clomid, my sperm is white and hard like gel lol

any idea ? Im afraid I wont be able to make babies in future

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a lack of swimmers? :think:

I can relate to the clomid effect, lots of swimmers then :D
Fking shizzle... Completely did not think about that... Currently on Nolva, gonna take a wild guess I'm probably shooting swimmers off the hook.

Probably HORRIBLE timing for having gone without a condom... Great, there goes a few new grey hairs.