Any Fat Burner better then ECA stack?

mdgrwl

Awards
Has anyone ever taken a fat burner that worked BETTER then the ECA stack?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ECA has the most desired results for most, however it is difficult to get the E in some areas

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine HCL seems to be a pretty harsh stimulant. It raises blood pressure in some users.
true..but I was just curious as to strictly its fat burning capabilities for those robust individuals who can take with little worries.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Yohimbine doesn't do it for me, but I know people who've used it with good results.

I think that in terms of fat loss, E/C is the best. However, I am currently testing out a bottle of Adrenalean from Designer Supplements, and it is the closest I have found. Interestingly, it suppresses my appetite even MORE than E/C. It's among the least expensive as well.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Does EC actually do anything to fat tissue or does it only act on appetite/metabolism?

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
best fat burner? HIIT on a treadmill. It is included in your gym membership.:)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Meltdown by VPX. Nuff said. Others who've used it will concur. You feel great while on it, it increases pleasure slightly (which is an effect of the appetite control blend), and it works better over time (after 4 weeks).

E/C works at first because of the decreased appetite and therefore decreased food intake. It also works at first because of the cracked out cardio that many users experience. E/C's long term fat-burning occurs on a mitochondrial level by inducing cAMP through NE release... but people who stop feeling the 'BOOM! Wow this is legal??!" feeling, usually stop the E/C because they think it's stopped working.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am also a fan Levi Relaoded. I did 2 bottles back to back and had solid results

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
true..but I was just curious as to strictly its fat burning capabilities for those robust individuals who can take with little worries.
try adding a cap or 2 of psarm to your eca stack. it must have a healthy dose of yohimbine in it cause i have more energy when on it. eca/powerful/psarm is very good for pre cardio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like the way you think :cool:
i am a fan of psarm, i use it many different ways. i found it bogo and bought 8 bottles. i even used it on my last cycle of mmv2. great supp for cutting fat,imo.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
ECYA stack was doing me pretty well. I've been off it for a week because I have been abusing stims and had some CNS fry out last week and have been stim free for 1 week now.

I plan on jumping back on it in the next week or so.
:clap2: my favorite as well

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I was going to get P-Sarm, then didn't because of stomach issues... but maybe I'll get some while I still see a BOGO and run it later.

shanet

Awards
so whats the best fat burner overall? and what is the ECA stack? i've heard taking ephedra in smaller amounts than have been used in the past are unlikely to harm and if thats true which is the best ephedra product to use?

Lipex2

Banned
Awards
Go to lipex2 and check that out...Sounds like the best one for the money...the main ingredients are yohimbe caffeine forshholin and synephrine....It has 2-3 times the amounts of these per cap as any other
product on the market...This is as close as your going to get to the old eca stack.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yes. i am using one right now and i think its def better than an ECA stack. with an ECA stack my blood pressure skyrocketed and i got nose bleeds and trouble sleeping. i bought a fat burner from a supplement store near me and they only sell it their because it is their private line. i can hook u up with it if u want. PM if u feel the need.

shanet

Awards
i tried yohimbe and right now im using L-carnitine, hey big do you know the ingredients in the supp? whats pming? i dont use am.com all the time im still getting used to it

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i tried yohimbe and right now im using L-carnitine, hey big do you know the ingredients in the supp? whats pming? i dont use am.com all the time im still getting used to it
that means send me a private message and we can talk about it.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
yes. i am using one right now and i think its def better than an ECA stack. with an ECA stack my blood pressure skyrocketed and i got nose bleeds and trouble sleeping. i bought a fat burner from a supplement store near me and they only sell it their because it is their private line. i can hook u up with it if u want. PM if u feel the need.
The idea is not to crush the tabs and snort them :p

Lipex2

Banned
Awards
Carnitine is good but it has failed in the studies to reduce fat over the control groups all on its own...it does however have anabolic and other properties such as mental acuity and sperm motility. It is however required to transport fat across the cell wall so I do still recommend it. It is actually not an amino acid but infact a "b" vitamin...it is a form of B1 if I am not mistaken...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Okay I'll admit, the lipex 2 profile looks interesting. It would probably do well. Papa the product you linked looks good too, although I'm not as firmiliar with the ingredients.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was going to get P-Sarm, then didn't because of stomach issues... but maybe I'll get some while I still see a BOGO and run it later.
try dosing 1 at a time to start out. very good deal for bogo. the yohimbine is high quality.

shanet

Awards
have yall ever heard of clenbuterol as a fat burner?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
have yall ever heard of clenbuterol as a fat burner?
No, it's strictly asthma only. Not for use as a fat-burner. We never heard of that. Any of us.:think:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

shanet

Awards
i had a friend who used clen to help drop fat and he got some sick results from it. what is usnic acid?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had a friend who used clen to help drop fat and he got some sick results from it. what is usnic acid?
why don't you just google it, see for yourself how dangerous it can be. amazing the fda banned ephedra and this stuff is available.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Meltdown by VPX. Nuff said. Others who've used it will concur. You feel great while on it, it increases pleasure slightly (which is an effect of the appetite control blend), and it works better over time (after 4 weeks).

E/C works at first because of the decreased appetite and therefore decreased food intake. It also works at first because of the cracked out cardio that many users experience. E/C's long term fat-burning occurs on a mitochondrial level by inducing cAMP through NE release... but people who stop feeling the 'BOOM! Wow this is legal??!" feeling, usually stop the E/C because they think it's stopped working.
Meltdown is that good eh? It was actually what i was going to buy before Recreate was released, maybe i'll try it sometime.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Meltdown is that good eh? It was actually what i was going to buy before Recreate was released, maybe i'll try it sometime.
I personally think it's the BEST fat-burner/nootropic available. It is smooth and lasting 'upbeat' energy and it doesn't effect sleep cycles or anything of that nature. You feel good on it, your appetite is modulated (under control, but not anorexic), and coming off of it is fine with Reset AD, even if you used Meltdown for a while I'm sure.

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
FOG is spot on here,
Meltdown is a very smooth stim-supp, The first time I tried it I read the serving size wrong and popped 3 caps my first time at like 2pm, and in an hour I had this relaxing "high" feeling all in my head, it was really cool, and just felt like laughing at everything. It still did not mess with my sleep though and it was not a hard crash and burn when it wore off.
I'm sticking at 2 caps in the morning and either 1 or 2 in the afternoon depending on how much I gotta do that night, and it's just enough. The elevated mood reports you may read about are VERY true! I am enjoying this much more than any ECA, venom, stimx, ECY, and all the others.
It felt really cool also stacked with usnic acid with a 100 degree fever at bedtime :head: That stuff is amazing.

And the label for Meltdown, all methyl baby, it IS 2008 :thumbsup:

mdgrwl

Awards
I've tried Meltdown and agree it makes you feel great, but i the results dept. the ECA stack is far more effective.
For me it was at least...

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
I've tried Meltdown and agree it makes you feel great, but i the results dept. the ECA stack is far more effective.
For me it was at least...
In the results department, it may be a bit more effective, but ya gotta watch insulin levels on meltdown because of the Yohimbine. Yohimbine can be blunted by high insulin levels while ECA it won't matter. But ECA raises cortisol, makes me a viscious person, angry, and coming off of it makes my nose worse than a cold would do. I vote for the more enjoyable experience.

Ddono25

Awards
Usnic acid is the main ingredient Dave Palumbo's brand fat burner - Species Lipolyze. I honestly couldn't believe it when I read that. Even topical use is iffy in my opinion, but ingested? Damn that's dangerous.

Tried Meltdown for 3 weeks, didn't get much in appetite suppression or euphoria after the third day. Still have a bottle I might still use it to compliment some morning cardio sessions and use an ephedra based burner later in the day for the anorectic effects.

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
I am/was a big fan of the original ALRI tri-lean system...
Venom, Hyperdive and Lean Dreams...Why was venom discontinued?