what preWO w/ recreate/DCP stack?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'm a noob to this forum so i thought i'd get my feet wet with this question:

what PreWO would be a good reccommendation with a recreate/DCP stack?

i haven't actually started the stack yet, but i'm just "loading the clip" in preparation.

thanks in advance

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
... also, has anyone stacked dcp and recreate yet?

i've seen it mentioned while lurking but have yet to see any write ups on experiences with this stack... i just thought it sounded like an effective combo.

thanks

Good Shepherd

Awards
... also, has anyone stacked dcp and recreate yet?

i've seen it mentioned while lurking but have yet to see any write ups on experiences with this stack... i just thought it sounded like an effective combo.

thanks
I currently use a combination of dcp, levi- r, and adrenalean pre work out and upon rising. This combo gives me a euphoric runners high that last for quite a while. Workouts are awesome. the only thing I like using better pre-work out is ready for war by get diesel.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I currently use a combination of dcp, levi- r, and adrenalean pre work out and upon rising. This combo gives me a euphoric runners high that last for quite a while. Workouts are awesome. the only thing I like using better pre-work out is ready for war by get diesel.
thanks.

i've heard of the dcp/leviR stack, but adding adrenalean never crossed my mind.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have heard great things about DCP + Recreate

Also, if you want a good pre-workout supplement look into P-Slin. It super saturates muscles with glucose and amino acids and this will provide an intense pump along with long lasting energy and endurance. The reviews that I have read from many people indicate that they are not tired at the end of their workouts.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
maybe powerfull? It did great with recreate , and add dcp to make it even better.. :D