napalm is bull dootty!!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Haha now that I caught your guys attention, I just wanted to say how insane and full of bull napalm really is! I added it in, its been 2 days and it has really REALLY made the difference. Im using napalm not as a fat loss stack but its more of a cortisol reducing agent. Yes I am cutting but my cortisol was really out of wack. Fat deposits in lower abs stuck out further than my chest. Waist line wasnt budging much even after 20 pounds of dropping fat. My back looks leaner, bigger everything looks bigger because im leaning out but my waistline was sticking there hardcore. 150mg of 6 oxo and 7 oxo DHEA divided in 2 doses as well as napalm really made the difference. For those of you who have a stressful day and have uncontrollable cortisol levels give the stack a try. At this rate I think that by the time I go hit my cruise in a month my stomach will be fairly lean. Keep up the good work guys. Im ordering 2 more bottles!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha now that I caught your guys attention, I just wanted to say how insane and full of bull napalm really is! I added it in, its been 2 days and it has really REALLY made the difference. Im using napalm not as a fat loss stack but its more of a cortisol reducing agent. Yes I am cutting but my cortisol was really out of wack. Fat deposits in lower abs stuck out further than my chest. Waist line wasnt budging much even after 20 pounds of dropping fat. My back looks leaner, bigger everything looks bigger because im leaning out but my waistline was sticking there hardcore. 150mg of 6 oxo and 7 oxo DHEA divided in 2 doses as well as napalm really made the difference. For those of you who have a stressful day and have uncontrollable cortisol levels give the stack a try. At this rate I think that by the time I go hit my cruise in a month my stomach will be fairly lean. Keep up the good work guys. Im ordering 2 more bottles!
great results cellar, just don't let your mom find your stash,lol.:toofunny:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
great results cellar, just don't let your mom find your stash,lol.:toofunny:
she doesnt care about transdermals. For some reason I can leave those lying around and she wont say a word about it but powders and pills are total steroids. :toofunny:

speaking of my stash, if you saw my aspire stash youd freak. :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
she doesnt care about transdermals. For some reason I can leave those lying around and she wont say a word about it but powders and pills are total steroids. :toofunny:
you using the 6oxo-7oxo dhea as a td. i have better results using td 6oxo, not to mention it is much cheaper. gotta do what ya gotta do to keep mum happy.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm using napalm now and liking it!
can you really tell a difference in just 2 days? it makes me think you got the better batch.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand cortisol too much so how does one know if his or her cortisol is out of whack?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i'm using napalm right now and am liking it!
can you really tell a difference in just 2 days? it makes me think you got the better batch.
well im using it with the 6-oxo which i've been on for about a week right now. Either the 6 oxo kicked in or the napalm really made the difference. I think i'm noticing more of a cortisol reduction because i'm not as lean as you and have high levels of it. When I eat my stomach and my cortisol gut seems to look HUGE. Its still there and its apparent but a noticeable reduction can be seen and my brother noticed it this morning too. Time to shed that fat for the :afro:phat booty on the cruise.

Ill keep you updated on how it goes. Most likely I think the 6 oxo is kicking in now. I think if i started them at the same time I probably wouldn't have noticed anything till a week after both of them. If it helps i'm using 3 pumps of napalm per application twice a day. First application is in the morning while the other at night. 75 mg of 6 oxo and 75 mg of 7 oxo DHEA is applied on chest and thighs at the same time as the napalm.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand cortisol too much so how does one know if his or her cortisol is out of whack?
you can either tell with your eye or a blood test. Some signs i would look out for would be the lower abs bulging out in a weird way.

I used to have fat around my stomach but at the lower abdominals it would be bad. It would bulge out like a little mini ultra gut. Also when I was cutting I dropped weight, It didnt look like I lost that much mass yet my waist size was not moving much.( by this I mean that the fat literally did not move from my midsection. Chest, and upper back leaned out as well as legs but lower back, and lower abdominals held fat which didn't move. I think I only lost about 3/4ths of an inch or so on my waistline after dropping 20 pounds. Everything looked leaner but stomach just wasn't changing at all.)The ultimate way to find out is probably to get a full panel blood test.

Korben

Korben

Awards
I really can't tell when my cortisol is out of whack.. I just use Vit C to keep it under control. Plus it is a "stress" hormone this is a correct term used as a buzz word with a misleading meaning. Most cortisol studies have been done in animals. The "stress" these animals were subjected to was physical stress. Not emotional; a rat doesn't give a damn about missing a deadline or being ridiculed by a girl friend. So as far as emotional cortisol release goes its dicey at best. I think the whole, "if you are stressed cortisol is your enemy" is a lil over played... well that is enough of my soap box. Napalm however is the pimp balls for blasting away that last little bit of belly fat.. I think you need to be at around 9-10% BF before using it though to see optimal results. Also, Look in the Avant Labs/Research forum for my recipe to enhance your napalm. But Hey man if it works keep it up... sorry about my cortisol rant I just think people are finding an escape goat for not sticking to a good diet/cardio regimen.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Napalm is some good sh*t! :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I really can't tell when my cortisol is out of whack.. I just use Vit C to keep it under control. Plus it is a "stress" hormone this is a correct term used as a buzz word with a misleading meaning. Most cortisol studies have been done in animals. The "stress" these animals were subjected to was physical stress. Not emotional; a rat doesn't give a damn about missing a deadline or being ridiculed by a girl friend. So as far as emotional cortisol release goes its dicey at best. I think the whole, "if you are stressed cortisol is your enemy" is a lil over played... well that is enough of my soap box. Napalm however is the pimp balls for blasting away that last little bit of belly fat.. I think you need to be at around 9-10% BF before using it though to see optimal results. Also, Look in the Avant Labs/Research forum for my recipe to enhance your napalm. But Hey man if it works keep it up... sorry about my cortisol rant I just think people are finding an escape goat for not sticking to a good diet/cardio regimen.
yeah i was using napalm for helping reduce cortisol levels as Ive read some research on the effects of Glycyrrhetinic acid on cortisol. I dont see how you need to be 9-10% for a product to be effective. If anything it would probably be useful helping reduce fat around the midsection if there is more fat there to begin with. Agian, im using napalm and 6 oxo stack as a cortisol control stack rather than a get blasted ripped 6 pack stack. It's doing just fine. Also if your referring to me as not having a good diet/cardio regimen, I can assure you its probably cleaner than you think. Napalm is a topical fat loss formula however thats not the reason im using it.

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
yeah i was using napalm for helping reduce cortisol levels as Ive read some research on the effects of Glycyrrhetinic acid on cortisol. I dont see how you need to be 9-10% for a product to be effective. If anything it would probably be useful helping reduce fat around the midsection if there is more fat there to begin with. Agian, im using napalm and 6 oxo stack as a cortisol control stack rather than a get blasted ripped 6 pack stack. It's doing just fine. Also if your referring to me as not having a good diet/cardio regimen, I can assure you its probably cleaner than you think. Napalm is a topical fat loss formula however thats not the reason im using it.

I think Marshall is just stressed out that he cant pick up chicks for his life. :toofunny:

j/k bro.

but as to Korben, valid points you make
however i assure you Cellardude has his diet and training on point.

Sure his training can be a bit more intense, but his diet is on point, as I currently am helping him out in that aspect.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think Marshall is just stressed out that he cant pick up chicks for his life. :toofunny:

j/k bro.

but as to Korben, valid points you make
however i assure you Cellardude has his diet and training on point.

Sure his training can be a bit more intense, but his diet is on point, as I currently am helping him out in that aspect.
jigger whos the one who fails when girls throw themselves at you :O

lol

ehem i though i was the one who helped you with your diet if you know what i mean. Not until your 75 dollars poorer that is. :p

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 days? That seems a bit dramitic, IMHO. I've used Napalm with good results, but 2 days is stretching it a bit in to bullsh!t land.
It's good that you like it, though. After the first initial water weight shed, I could tell a difference for sure. But that was at week 3 - And my training/diet is on point regardless.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
2 days? That seems a bit dramitic, IMHO. I've used Napalm with good results, but 2 days is stretching it a bit in to bullsh!t land.
It's good that you like it, though. After the first initial water weight shed, I could tell a difference for sure. But that was at week 3 - And my training/diet is on point regardless.
i think it could be the metacort. I started the 6-oxo and 7 oxo DHEA a week before transdermally at a fairly high transdermal dose. But I noticed the size of the cortisol gut wasnt as big. Its probably not the napalm but the other crap ive been spraying on. I guess I should have said the change was noticed when I threw in napalm. Ill keep you posted though. Maybe im just seeing things. :aargh:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
IDK but transdermal bull dooty works pretty quickly. I noticed results pretty quickly with it, but I was already into the single digits of bf %. 2 days you may noticed some tightening effects but I am sure your other supps helped a lot.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
IDK but transdermal bull dooty works pretty quickly. I noticed results pretty quickly with it, but I was already into the single digits of bf %. 2 days you may noticed some tightening effects but I am sure your other supps helped a lot.
probably i may be paranoid as well. Im doing AP, recreate, napalm and metacort (the transderm 6-oxo and 7-oxo dhea)

AP and recreate ive started up agian for about 2 weeks now, the metacort was introduced last week and this week napalm. I want to gauge the effectiveness/ feeling while on each one so that I know if something goes wrong it would be ______.

Korben

Korben

Awards
I was not referring directly to cellar. I was referring to the public in general.. that is why I said soap box. Also, the 9-10% BF I said you need to be there for optimal results.. ie getting your abs tight enough to great Parmesan! I just used this post to go on a little rant as I explained in the post. So don't worry brother.. i am sure you know what you are doing as. I said before if it works keep it up!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I was not referring directly to cellar. I was referring to the public in general.. that is why I said soap box. Also, the 9-10% BF I said you need to be there for optimal results.. ie getting your abs tight enough to great Parmesan! I just used this post to go on a little rant as I explained in the post. So don't worry brother.. i am sure you know what you are doing as. I said before if it works keep it up!
thanks brutha :]

I too am sure for fat loss properties the 9-10% BF range is the most beneficial to help obliterate the last remaining fat deposits that cling onto your stomach.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most definitely. In addition, most GPs standard Cortisol test results are skewed due to the testing itself; being a trigger-point hormone (quickly released and at times dissipated) the initial rise of Cortisol in response to the test itself causes results to be misleading. There are ways around this, however; my boy Trauma knows. ;)

It's important to remember Cortisol's important roles in memory and emotional consolidation, Sperm production, Testicular size, nutrient metabolizing, steroidogenesis, and a host of other necessary functions. The key is to control, and not to obliterate: Corollary to every other hormone. I don't, and haven't in the past, used Cortisol-suppresants too often, but when I do I usually cease use at around 12 weeks.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah I don't know if my cortisol levels are actually higher, athough a good guess is that they probably are.

I tried awhile Retain 2, it was OK, nothing to get a boner over or anything.

I assumed that fat bulges were just the unique nature that people store fat in.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sitting on 2 bottles, thinking of using it during my second Recreate run. I am coming up on 11 weeks on Recreate and I am thinking I should do as recommended and stop for 4 weeks after doing 12, a big part of me just wants to push on through...

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Okay. The question of the day... where in thee hell are you guys getting Napalm? I can't find it in stock anywhere.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
I always had this weird buldging stomache. I went as low as 7% BF with viens popping out of my abs and my stomach would still buldge out. Would Napalm work during a clean bulk, eating calories over maintnence?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Okay. The question of the day... where in thee hell are you guys getting Napalm? I can't find it in stock anywhere.
You gotta be quick. I bookmark the stuff I buy regularly on Nutraplanet, so I can quickly see if it's in stock.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Napalm is indeed the sh!t!!!! :thumbsup:

:box:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always had this weird buldging stomache. I went as low as 7% BF with viens popping out of my abs and my stomach would still buldge out. Would Napalm work during a clean bulk, eating calories over maintnence?
It would be best to wait until you're eating in a deficit to use the Napalm.