New Staple Supplement?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic innovations life support. Good to take all the time or nay?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
will help with liver, bloodpressure, and prostate...but who cares about those things?!?!? :blink:

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
will help with liver, bloodpressure, and prostate...but who cares about those things?!?!? :blink:
i know who cares about that. i just didn't know if it was alright to take the red yeast rice all the time. some people say the natural statins are bad but then i've also read where the government stepped in and said the statins had to be taken out of red yeast rice

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
not sure. i mean people use it mostly on cycle from what ive seen. i dk if you should take the ingredients religiously and make it a staple. i think u'd have better luck talking to an AI rep, PM them or go to their section of the forum (if they have one)

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not sure. i mean people use it mostly on cycle from what ive seen. i dk if you should take the ingredients religiously and make it a staple. i think u'd have better luck talking to an AI rep, PM them or go to their section of the forum (if they have one)
yea, i don't think there would be anything wrong with taking them all the time. it's just the RYR that i'm not sure about.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yea, i don't think there would be anything wrong with taking them all the time. it's just the RYR that i'm not sure about.
well then what u could do is google the pro's and con's of prolonged use. there hasta be some research about that. and IMO like everything else it should be cycled so u don't build up a huge tolerance to it.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well then what u could do is google the pro's and con's of prolonged use. there hasta be some research about that. and IMO like everything else it should be cycled so u don't build up a huge tolerance to it.
yea, except what u do read says that the natural statins in it are bad for you then you also see that the fda made it so the statins are taken out of RYR.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
wasn't AI going to make a RYR free version of Life Support?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ah ok
and cycle support is 2x the strength of life support
...so
halve the dose of cycle support and problem solved?

I'm digging on NP right now and can't find the RYR free cycle support. Have to order from AI directly?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
ah ok
and cycle support is 2x the strength of life support
...so
halve the dose of cycle support and problem solved?

I'm digging on NP right now and can't find the RYR free cycle support. Have to order from AI directly?
Basically. Or however much you decide to dose per day.

thats weird, nutra must have sold out of it. Ya, i guess if you wanted it now you gotta go elsewhere.

JLM5151

JLM5151

Awards
I would say that it could be a staple for those who
A: Have issues with BP, Cholesterol etc while off cycle
B: Can afford to have it as a monthly staple.

I have used it off cycle before for a month or two just to have that nice warm fuzzy that I am doing something good for my body :thumbsup: