X-Factor and Animal Test - Not for the weak!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Guys! I feel like telling you about my cutting cycle :p

Me and my insane ideas. I decided to do a 75 day cycle of X Factor. Then came in some Animal Test (2cans), then blah blah other supps... So here it is.. Contest is Nov. 1st. Got all my supps lined up, already fairly lean, so it will be some fun!

I got:
1 Napalm
1 ALR T-X
2 Animal Test
3 X Factor (at the 2nd bottle now 4 caps a day)
1 Adrenalean
1 White Flood (Just for the fun of the pumps)
1 Drive
1 RPM

Coming in the mail:
2 Recreate
1 Plasmagen nitrate

I will use a lot of it right now. So I have about 42-45 days left on my AA cycle. I will integrate the Plasmagen, White Flood, Drive, and RPM with them. When the Adrenalean is out, I will switch to Recreate.

I was thinking of keeping the T-X and the Napalm at 6 weeks out. Maybe 7, because apparently, it can cause water retention.

Just get some discussion going here :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a hell of a list, looking forward to results. I love the animal line, but from what I hear the 2 test ar eneeded to see results. can be a bit pricey

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Whats the Plasmagen?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
wow, ill be keeping my eye on this, good luck

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I keep a log of all this in my contest prep, just so you guys know.

Plasmagen nitrate is a NO, recovery product. I can't really link you but A google will help you out :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
thats a hell of a list, looking forward to results. I love the animal line, but from what I hear the 2 test ar eneeded to see results. can be a bit pricey
Yeah you pretty much need 2 cans, simply because the THF starts kicking inafter about 2 weeks...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Your going to come in real solid JJohn keep up the good work.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
i thought the main ingredient in animal test and x-factor were the same. whats the point in taking to products of the same thing, especially something like arachidonic(sp?) acid?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty solid list jjohn. Are you going to be switching around your stims or mixing n matching? The Plasmagen Nitrate has a nice ingredient profile as well.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
i thought the main ingredient in animal test and x-factor were the same. whats the point in taking to products of the same thing, especially something like arachidonic(sp?) acid?
X Factor IS arachidonic acid, which we own a patent on it. Universal is one of our licensees who include AA in their product. Please take a minute, and read the ingredients on it. It is a lot more than AA alone, and is a great addition to X Factor. I did more X Factor cycles than anyone on thisboard, probably more than anyone period. So I know what works and what doesn't. Beleive me, this is not overkill.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty solid list jjohn. Are you going to be switching around your stims or mixing n matching? The Plasmagen Nitrate has a nice ingredient profile as well.
Thanks, Yeah I will be mixing them, since I like to have nice different effects and feelings every once in awhile.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
the more i read about xfactor, the more i want to try it

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
the more i read about xfactor, the more i want to try it
lol. Yeah. First time I started XFactor, I was just falling in the hype. Remember that trial of 15 guys on bb.com who gained X lbs in 50 days? Well, it did the trick for me, I did a little research, and I was fine and healthy, so I gave it a try. I loved it so much that 50 days after, I bought another one, and another one, and was really promoting the product because it was the best thing I have ever used.

I guess you really have to try it..

So far on my cycle, I gained 3 lbs, and lost 3/4" off my waist. Pretty impressive if you ask me for something that doesn't ruin your liver and need a PCT.

dannybwoii

Awards
How do you find the AA effects the joints and tendons?

I'm prone to injury and i hear X-Factor can cause sore joints so i'm not sure whether to give it a go.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
How do you find the AA effects the joints and tendons?

I'm prone to injury and i hear X-Factor can cause sore joints so i'm not sure whether to give it a go.
I call this "learning to lift lighter"....

In order to tear down muscle tissue and grow there's no need to put too much pressure on your joints. Mind-muscle connection and intensity are keys.

Do this and you'll see X Factor is not that hard on joints. Just focus on lushing with your muscles, not your joints.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JJohn looks like your coming along well,

Much respect for being natural and never using any hormonal stuff.

what is the name of the organization sponsered the contest? its a natty comp right?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've looked at animal test before too, and it is pretty impressive.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to try test, but as I said it seems costly. Definately interested in XF. Never tried it before, but alot of positive reviews

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I've looked at animal test before too, and it is pretty impressive.
Yeah I love the profile. That's why you know I don't cut corners so I got 2 bottles. I will definetly let you guys know how it goes. :thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try test, but as I said it seems costly. Definately interested in XF. Never tried it before, but alot of positive reviews
Cool! Whenever you decide to give ita try, gimme a shout, I'll help you out with your cycle if you want to.