X-Factor and Animal Test - Not for the weak!

  1. X-Factor and Animal Test - Not for the weak!


    Guys! I feel like telling you about my cutting cycle :P

    Me and my insane ideas. I decided to do a 75 day cycle of X Factor. Then came in some Animal Test (2cans), then blah blah other supps... So here it is.. Contest is Nov. 1st. Got all my supps lined up, already fairly lean, so it will be some fun!

    I got:
    1 Napalm
    1 ALR T-X
    2 Animal Test
    3 X Factor (at the 2nd bottle now 4 caps a day)
    1 Adrenalean
    1 White Flood (Just for the fun of the pumps)
    1 Drive
    1 RPM

    Coming in the mail:
    2 Recreate
    1 Plasmagen nitrate

    I will use a lot of it right now. So I have about 42-45 days left on my AA cycle. I will integrate the Plasmagen, White Flood, Drive, and RPM with them. When the Adrenalean is out, I will switch to Recreate.

    I was thinking of keeping the T-X and the Napalm at 6 weeks out. Maybe 7, because apparently, it can cause water retention.

    Just get some discussion going here


  2. Looks solid man, good luck.

  3. thats a hell of a list, looking forward to results. I love the animal line, but from what I hear the 2 test ar eneeded to see results. can be a bit pricey
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
    •   
       


  4. Whats the Plasmagen?
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  5. wow, ill be keeping my eye on this, good luck

  6. I keep a log of all this in my contest prep, just so you guys know.

    Plasmagen nitrate is a NO, recovery product. I can't really link you but A google will help you out

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    thats a hell of a list, looking forward to results. I love the animal line, but from what I hear the 2 test ar eneeded to see results. can be a bit pricey
    Yeah you pretty much need 2 cans, simply because the THF starts kicking inafter about 2 weeks...

  8. Your going to come in real solid JJohn keep up the good work.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Your going to come in real solid JJohn keep up the good work.
    Thanks bud!! I am really giving my 110% til November!

  10. i thought the main ingredient in animal test and x-factor were the same. whats the point in taking to products of the same thing, especially something like arachidonic(sp?) acid?

  11. That's a pretty solid list jjohn. Are you going to be switching around your stims or mixing n matching? The Plasmagen Nitrate has a nice ingredient profile as well.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell600 View Post
    i thought the main ingredient in animal test and x-factor were the same. whats the point in taking to products of the same thing, especially something like arachidonic(sp?) acid?
    X Factor IS arachidonic acid, which we own a patent on it. Universal is one of our licensees who include AA in their product. Please take a minute, and read the ingredients on it. It is a lot more than AA alone, and is a great addition to X Factor. I did more X Factor cycles than anyone on thisboard, probably more than anyone period. So I know what works and what doesn't. Beleive me, this is not overkill.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    That's a pretty solid list jjohn. Are you going to be switching around your stims or mixing n matching? The Plasmagen Nitrate has a nice ingredient profile as well.
    Thanks, Yeah I will be mixing them, since I like to have nice different effects and feelings every once in awhile.

  14. the more i read about xfactor, the more i want to try it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    the more i read about xfactor, the more i want to try it
    lol. Yeah. First time I started XFactor, I was just falling in the hype. Remember that trial of 15 guys on bb.com who gained X lbs in 50 days? Well, it did the trick for me, I did a little research, and I was fine and healthy, so I gave it a try. I loved it so much that 50 days after, I bought another one, and another one, and was really promoting the product because it was the best thing I have ever used.

    I guess you really have to try it..

    So far on my cycle, I gained 3 lbs, and lost 3/4" off my waist. Pretty impressive if you ask me for something that doesn't ruin your liver and need a PCT.

  16. How do you find the AA effects the joints and tendons?

    I'm prone to injury and i hear X-Factor can cause sore joints so i'm not sure whether to give it a go.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dannybwoii View Post
    How do you find the AA effects the joints and tendons?

    I'm prone to injury and i hear X-Factor can cause sore joints so i'm not sure whether to give it a go.
    I call this "learning to lift lighter"....

    In order to tear down muscle tissue and grow there's no need to put too much pressure on your joints. Mind-muscle connection and intensity are keys.

    Do this and you'll see X Factor is not that hard on joints. Just focus on lushing with your muscles, not your joints.

  18. JJohn looks like your coming along well,

    Much respect for being natural and never using any hormonal stuff.

    what is the name of the organization sponsered the contest? its a natty comp right?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I've looked at animal test before too, and it is pretty impressive.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  20. I would love to try test, but as I said it seems costly. Definately interested in XF. Never tried it before, but alot of positive reviews

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I've looked at animal test before too, and it is pretty impressive.
    Yeah I love the profile. That's why you know I don't cut corners so I got 2 bottles. I will definetly let you guys know how it goes.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I would love to try test, but as I said it seems costly. Definately interested in XF. Never tried it before, but alot of positive reviews
    Cool! Whenever you decide to give ita try, gimme a shout, I'll help you out with your cycle if you want to.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 09:50 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:43 AM
  3. X-Factor and Animal Pump...?
    By rogermoore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Log in
Log in