- 07-16-2008, 02:09 PM
- 07-16-2008, 03:14 PM
07-16-2008, 04:10 PM
it has 6-bromodione in it which people say is suppressive, I originally bought a bottle for pct and am unsure if I want to use it because of this.
07-16-2008, 05:20 PM
07-16-2008, 05:37 PM
i wouldn't worry about it, this topic has been kicked around more than a dead horse. the vast majority believe hdx2 is safe for pct, and the 6-bromo content of hdx2 is more than restore. i would not worry about the talk of it being suppressive, i had no problems with it.
GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By motiv8er in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-29-2011, 12:27 AM
- By thahotboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2007, 01:14 PM
- By unitas27 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-07-2006, 10:53 AM
- By jjohn in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 85Last Post: 08-28-2006, 08:01 AM
- By ChildrenX in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2006, 03:38 AM