how to take wraath and no shotgun. And stims?

walugi

walugi

Awards
Hey guys, quick question about my pre wo drink.

I'm currently taking wraath with a teaspoon of mono for my pre workout drink. Sometimes I have it with new power jolt or RPM.

I've since gotten a tub of NO Shotgun v3 which i'd like to try out.

How should I take my stuff now?

Do I mix the wraath and shotgun and stop adding in the teaspoon of creatine? And do I stop the doses of stim pills or can I keep taking them but at a smaller dose for an extra edge.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, quick question about my pre wo drink.

I'm currently taking wraath with a teaspoon of mono for my pre workout drink. Sometimes I have it with new power jolt or RPM.

I've since gotten a tub of NO Shotgun v3 which i'd like to try out.

How should I take my stuff now?

Do I mix the wraath and shotgun and stop adding in the teaspoon of creatine? And do I stop the doses of stim pills or can I keep taking them but at a smaller dose for an extra edge.

Interesting predicament your in. You've basically bought an 'all in one' product that's the same as your pre workout cocktail you were using before.

First of all, assess your tolerance to this new product. See how your body reacts to the stims in it. If it doesn't give you the jitters, you can SLOWLY incorporate your RPMs.

Secondly, you can ditch the teaspoon of creatine in your preworkout. Shotgun has you covered in that department. Save it for when you run out, or use it on OFF DAYS.

About the aminos. I'm a big fan of pre, intra and post workout BCAA/EAAs. Therefor I don't think you have to cut the Purple Wraath out. What I would do is dose your NO shotgun PRE and sip on your Purple WRAATH *during* your workout. This will provide a very anabolic environment for building muscle and having an adequate recovery.

Good luck!
RR

walugi

walugi

Awards
Cool, thanks RR :)

A question about sipping Wraath intra. Should I mix it with a lot of water like 1-2 litres? (2 litres = .44 gallons or 1.76 pints)

Would there be any benefit in having some creatine in the wraath during the workout?

I find that when I took it pre a smaller amount of water would give me the tingles. Is that a good indicator? After I started taking creatine with my wraath i started to mix in more water and stopped getting the tingles.

I have a kilo of mono :p It's going to last for a looooooooooong time. I guess i'll take it with protein on off days.

I'm really hoping shotgun is as good as people claim it to be. Especially if its bumping wraath off as my intra workout drink.

Wraath is awesome as hell. Seriously, a friend and I both realised we never get colds anymore since taking it. I'm not sure about its benefits as a BB supplement though since i don't remember what it was like not taking it :p

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks RR :)

A question about sipping Wraath intra. Should I mix it with a lot of water like 1-2 litres? (2 litres = .44 gallons or 1.76 pints)

Would there be any benefit in having some creatine in the wraath during the workout?

I find that when I took it pre a smaller amount of water would give me the tingles. Is that a good indicator? After I started taking creatine with my wraath i started to mix in more water and stopped getting the tingles.

I have a kilo of mono :p It's going to last for a looooooooooong time. I guess i'll take it with protein on off days.

I'm really hoping shotgun is as good as people claim it to be. Especially if its bumping wraath off as my intra workout drink.

Wraath is awesome as hell. Seriously, a friend and I both realised we never get colds anymore since taking it. I'm not sure about its benefits as a BB supplement though since i don't remember what it was like not taking it :p
Glad you like the WRAATH man. It's been a staple of mine for quite some time as well, keeping me healthy as a horse.

The reason you probably got the tingles when you mixed it with less water is because you drank it quicker and the BA absorbed quicker as well. If it's the tinglies your looking for, perhaps you could bring a small cup of water and down the PW immediately before starting your workout (as oppose to the shotgun which will be like 30 mins pre). But I find that sipping on aminos throughout my entire workout helps with endurance but it also OVERLAPS THE TRAINING PERIOD AND RECOVERY PERIOD ANABOLICALLY (protein/food/post workout shake.)

I know shotgun has some BA but as far as amounts I don't really know. You could always mix up 1 scoop of PW with the shotgun, and then use another scoop for intra sipping.

Play with it and see what works best for you. :)

RR

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Easy answer. Drop the stims. Take Shotgun 30 minutes before working out on empty stomach and drink Purple Wrath during the working.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Easy answer. Drop the stims. Take Shotgun 30 minutes before working out on empty stomach and drink Purple Wrath during the working.
This is the route I take. You got 5 grams of bcaa's in your no-shotgun which will cover your preworkout bcaas and then just sip some wraath during.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This is the route I take. You got 5 grams of bcaa's in your no-shotgun which will cover your preworkout bcaas and then just sip some wraath during.
"I have esssterFIED the demons!
This house... is clear." -KP