- 07-15-2008, 10:10 PM
- 07-16-2008, 02:50 AM
Never heard of it, who makes it?
As far as the ban goes, I believe it was only for ephedra products that are marketed for weight loss. So as long as the tea makes no claims what its purpose is, it should be GTG. Then again that's just what I recall; I may be wrong...
07-16-2008, 11:18 AM
if its the rtd then it has the ephedra viridus. no ephedrine alkaloids though. it still has alot of other stimulants.
Similar Forum Threads
- By philfrey81 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 08-17-2010, 06:20 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-11-2003, 07:22 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2003, 01:08 PM
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2003, 07:54 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2002, 10:00 PM