Venom Hyperdrive, the tri-lean stack...

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know when either of these products will be back in stock at nutraplanet??? I want em

Pimp C

Awards
should be soon. just got the new venom hyperdrive in my store yesterday. the whole kit has a new look and some products have been reformulated. apparently coca cola threatened to sue them over the venom name so they took venom out of their product names.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
should be soon. just got the new venom hyperdrive in my store yesterday. the whole kit has a new look and some products have been reformulated. apparently coca cola threatened to sue them over the venom name so they took venom out of their product names.
That's dumb. What does coca cola have that has the venom name??

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I don't care what they rename Venom Hyperdrive to. I'm never putting that poison back into my body! I felt better when I took M-1-T back in the day.

LR and Recreate are much better options.

Good Shepherd

Awards
I don't care what they rename Venom Hyperdrive to. I'm never putting that poison back into my body! I felt better when I took M-1-T back in the day.

What were your bad experiences with venom?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established

yeah hyperdrive made me feel like absolute garbage, I resold my tri lean kit after the first week.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I just felt like hell overall. I got headaches, nose bleeds, tightness in my chest, couldn't breath well, cotton mouth, sleeplessness, erection issues, prostate issues (had problems taking a piss), ZERO appetite (this can be good, to a point, but not to this extreme) and NONE of these issues were present before taking it (or now, for that matter).

I took it for about a week, and then threw the remainder in the trash.

I've taken many other products like this, and have felt great AND had good results, so I know it's not just me having issues with stims.

I've gone through 3 bottles of Leviathan Reloaded and felt fine. Currently I'm using Recreate (just started Monday) and feel great on it as well.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Also, if you search here or other boards (or store reviews), you will see these sides are somewhat common with Venom Hyperdrive.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I
got headaches, tightness in my chest, couldn't breath well, cotton mouth, sleeplessness, erection issues, , ZERO appetite (this can be good, to a point, but not to this extreme) and NONE of these issues were present before taking it (or now, for that matter).
X2, like I said, garbage. Wonder if the reformulation is any better, but I won't be finding out. I also use recreate as my current stim of choice, and love it. It doesn't feel so 'hard core' and seems to make me feel like I'm on a mild mood enhancer too.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have used 2+ bottles of the Hyperdrive 3.0 and I had good results. It does affect my sleep, but that could also be due to stress.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Also, if you search here or other boards (or store reviews), you will see these sides are somewhat common with Venom Hyperdrive.
I have always said you will either love HD or hate it, really no room for gray area...I personally was the latter on the old version and really am fond of the new one, which ironically, is not much of a change from the old...sorry to hear of your dislike for the product though...

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Oh, I'm not sorry. I've found other products that work great, so no big deal :)