Cissus Fans/Detractors Speakout

N

Norton Man

Awards
I am new to this forum and I just ordered some super cissusRx to heal a broken leg as fast as possible. It was serious, a compound fracture of the tibia and fibula. I would like to hear all the good and the bad, especially from people who have been using the product for a long time. Side effects? I am catching some heat in another, unrelated forum for trying "potentially dangerous" "untested" substances. So the more responders the better

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed any side effects from Cissus. :)

J

jix77

Awards
I had been taking Incarnate (cissus & beta alanine) for about 2 months and hadn't had much if any joint pain. I wasn't sure it was really doing much until I ran out last week. Every workout since then, I've had to fight through shoulder & elbow pain. Cissus is good stuff, however I don't know what effect it will have on a tib/fib fracture. It's been good for my joints though.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
cissus is a great product that I use everyday, however it is not going to help with a compound fracture.

F

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
cissus is a great product that I use everyday, however it is not going to help with a compound fracture.
Actually its bone healing properties are better studied than its tendon and joint healing properties.

Its an estrogen mimicker, and estrogen plays a strong role in bone formation, so its not surprising.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I stand corrected, thanks for the info....

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Maybe not? But I had a boxer's sprain (wrist) a couple weeks ago. I wrapped it up and got cissus immediately and I gave a week of lifts that did without strain on the wrist. Inflammation went down, so I started a few presses with wraps and a brace... Now I'm still wrapping it up and back to the weights almost full 'Force'. I am a believer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Supplements 4
akboom87 Serious Nutrition Solutions 17
LJ57 Supplements 24
Wordz_Worf Supplements 20
K Weight Loss 21