Icarian is a MUST for PCT

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm into a pct for a 20 week cycle and this is helping OHHHHHHHHHHH sooooooooo much in the libido/wood department, i don't think i'll ever go without it. I'm using 2 caps of bulk 50% icarian spread about 8 hours apart, i couldn't say the dose exactly it's a size 00 cap so i'm sure it's a hefty dose.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm into a pct for a 20 week cycle and this is helping OHHHHHHHHHHH sooooooooo much in the libido/wood department, i don't think i'll ever go without it. I'm using 2 caps of bulk 50% icarian spread about 8 hours apart, i couldn't say the dose exactly it's a size 00 cap so i'm sure it's a hefty dose.
So, if I understand correctly, you are dosing 4 caps of NPs bulk icariin per day; at maybe something like 800 mg/cap?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So, if I understand correctly, you are dosing 4 caps of NPs bulk icariin per day; at maybe something like 800 mg/cap?
2 caps a day so i'm thinking i'm getting around 1600mg or so.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im not a huge fan...glad its working for you though C

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could not agree with you more. Combine it with high dose PLCAR, zinc, magnesium, and copper for even more dramatic effect.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I could not agree with you more. Combine it with high dose PLCAR, zinc, magnesium, and copper for even more dramatic effect.
Would you mind commenting on the following?

PLCAR 2 grams
Zinc 100 mg
Copper 2 mg
Magnesium Citrate 200 mg
Coenzyme Vitamin B-6 (fr 50mg Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 33 mg

How many mg of icarrin do you recommend ED for someone weighing 170 lbs?

Is there anything else you would recommend for libido?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
icariin is a testosterone stimulator and mimetic...PLCAR (and Carnitine-L-Tartrate) increase androgen receptor sensitivity, as well as density (more receptors = more effects). Zinc, Magnesium, and copper are vital for healthy sperm and test production, as well as essential fats. Also don't forget the Vitamin D.

Beau - I would up the Mag. Citrate to 500mg a day...but spread it out or you will enjoy the laxative effect. Everything else looks good. For Icariin 50%, I would dose anywhere between 750mg to 1250mg a day.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
icariin is a testosterone stimulator and mimetic...PLCAR (and Carnitine-L-Tartrate) increase androgen receptor sensitivity, as well as density (more receptors = more effects). Zinc, Magnesium, and copper are vital for healthy sperm and test production, as well as essential fats. Also don't forget the Vitamin D.

Beau - I would up the Mag. Citrate to 500mg a day...but spread it out or you will enjoy the laxative effect. Everything else looks good. For Icariin 50%, I would dose anywhere between 750mg to 1250mg a day.
Thanks - I'll increase the mag to 500 mg, spread throughout the day.

FWIW - I also supp with Vitamin D and Coconut Oil.

Thanks Dsade - great info as usual.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking zma but no PLCAR i do love that stuff though.