Novedext XT & Water retention

illj23

Awards
Has anyone ever used Novedex XT to get rid of water renention under the nipples?

If so, has it worked or ever hurt you> Made it worse? Give me some Advice

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
it has helped me greatly with general bloating during and near the end of a cycle. what you do mean my water retention under your nipples? what are your symptoms?

illj23

Awards
it has helped me greatly with general bloating during and near the end of a cycle. what you do mean my water retention under your nipples? what are your symptoms?
Well I did a cycle of Superdrol in January, by the end of it I got puffy nipples, not gyno.. Symptoms is just puffy nipples, no soreness or lumps so i dnt tihnk its gyno!!

You tell me what u think it is,

The only time my nipples are looking tight and sucked to my skin is when im either cold or in the water ahah

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
well - i don't believe that is water retention in that area but more of a prolactin issue and can be common side effect depending (not specifically sure for sd but generally). keep to your pct and maybe consider Restore or any other thing anyone would like to chirp in that they know is good for this.

you are also right - it may not be gyno. look for a hard knot under the nipple to determine that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 4
Weight Loss 14
GatoLoiro Anabolics 7
OTC Drug 7
Anabolics 0