best creatine formula in your oppinion

which is most effective creatine

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ive been looking at green mag, nos ether, and neovar v2. in your experiences and oppinions which is the best formula, gave best strength gains, size gains, and least bloat.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post the ingredients of each and I'd be willing to comment on what I think is better on paper. IP6 is one thing I am beginning to think is a must have in creatine formulations...

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Never used it but from what i heard neovar is the best. sorry not much help. but i kno a few people who were thoroughly impressed with it.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
sorry bro dont currently have the formulas but will try to get them and post soon

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Its been my expierience that you have to find what works for you. Some products will work better for others than they will work for you, especially when it comes to creatine. All three of the products you have listed are highly regarded, but a large number of people have been happy with the results of green mag and neovar, so I would narrow it to those two. One other thing that might be a factor when trying to choose is green mag is a powdered creatine and neovar is pill form, so if you prefer one delivery method over the other that could make a difference.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i've only used green Mag out of those choices, but i've been happy with my results and the green apple taste is excellent. :)

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Green mag is great, taste good too.

Haven't tried Noevar yet, but read many good things.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Out of the choices I'd choose Green Mag but good 'ole micro CM works best for me.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clout. say hello to my little friend, ip6. :D

Orotine™(Tricreatine Orotate) 3000mg †
(Proprietary 3:1 Molar Ratio Of Creatine & Orotic Acid)
Beta Alanine 1600mg †
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL 1500mg †
Inositol Hexaphosphate(IP6) 1000mg †
NAC 500mg †
Magnesium Orotate 500mg †
Orotic Acid 500mg †
Vinpocetine(Voacanga African Root Bark & Seed)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say green mag hands down
x2. I've heard great things about Neovar, and I love Get Diesel's products, but the Magnesium Creatine Chelate in Green MAG has worked VERY well for me, better than any other 'form' of creatine I have tried.

H

hydro916

Awards
x2. I've heard great things about Neovar, and I love Get Diesel's products, but the Magnesium Creatine Chelate in Green MAG has worked VERY well for me, better than any other 'form' of creatine I have tried.
same here.
I tried a sample not expecting anything and I was surprised. Creatine had never worked for me prior to green mag so I bought the 1.8lb!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
same here.
I tried a sample not expecting anything and I was surprised. Creatine had never worked for me prior to green mag so I bought the 1.8lb!!!
Great to hear!!! That will last you a long time too, very economic creatine!:run:

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Ive never tried green mag., but I do like neovar a lot..what I'm itching to try next is iSatori's "Morph". A bit pricey but the few reviews it has are good.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Very close between Green Mag and Neovar, I voted Neovar because of the nutrient repartitioning.

But I agree with poison
Clout. say hello to my little friend
Clout is wicked awesome, by far the best creatine I have ever used!

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the new enteric coated creatines should be interesting.

Ether tabs and MST's Cre-01 will both be following this modality.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Nothing but good about Green Mag.
Neovar sounds pretty good to.

tgass

tgass

Awards
Very close between Green Mag and Neovar, I voted Neovar because of the nutrient repartitioning.

But I agree with poison

Clout is wicked awesome, by far the best creatine I have ever used!
I just got a tube of it, but i don't know why i just can't drink the whole serving, after drink half i just want to barf!

Last edited:
Scott Welch

Scott Welch

Awards
Creatine Monohydrate or Ethyl Ester taken with Vitargo or Waxy Maize.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
do you think it would be benificial to stack green mag and nos ether?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried Neovar, but have heard only good things about it. I like Green Mag a lot, Ive had the best response from it so far compared to other creatine products.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya hes actually one of my friends where i live. i was just wonderin if anyone had had more experience

xI DaT kId Ix

xI DaT kId Ix

Awards
Keep in mind I COULD be full of it, but I have had success with Anabolic Switch from MRI. Not a great company, but I liked the product. It tastes great too.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ive been looking at green mag, nos ether, and neovar v2. in your experiences and oppinions which is the best formula, gave best strength gains, size gains, and least bloat.
Ill guarantee neither of those other 2 products are better for strength gains, size gains and least bloat over NOS ETHER.

Honestly those other 2 are right above just taking bulk creatine. NOS ETHER is a complete ATP producing power house.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Ill guarantee neither of those other 2 products are better for strength gains, size gains and least bloat over NOS ETHER.

Honestly those other 2 are right above just taking bulk creatine. NOS ETHER is a complete ATP producing power house.
well im plannin on runnin nos ether and green mag together so i should be good. thanks for the input tho

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used my fair share of nos ether , havnt used any of the rest but nos ether so far has definately produced more then any other type of creatine ive used.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I've only tried NOS ether of those 3. It was so-so. Clout is still maybe the best creatine product that I've used by far in terms of effects. After about 2 months, it really messed up my stomach, though.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
alright bro thats what i like to hear. def ready to get mine

M

mdgrwl

Awards
i vote NONE OF THE ABOVE

Good Ol' Mono baby! Creapure to be exact

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i've used mono and got a huge bloat... not what i was lookin for

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind I COULD be full of it, but I have had success with Anabolic Switch from MRI. Not a great company, but I liked the product. It tastes great too.
a guy i know ran anabolic switch and loved it... we were both in the phase tho where we still shopped at GNC... o the money we wasted lol :icon_lol:

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
I like the sounds of neovar, but there is so little creatine in it. I suppose it is because of the piperine, but can it really make that much of a difference. I may try green mag. Has anyone ever stacked the 2? Take neovar and green mag post-wo, and then the second neovar later in the day, with dinner maybe? (I workout first thing in the morning)

G Friedel

G Friedel

Awards
I've used both Green Mag & Neovar Recomped. They are both very good IMO and no bloat from either.

If your going to do Green Mag, get the Electric Lemonade Flavor.

Neovar Recomped is in cap form and I took 4 in AM, 4 Pre-WO, and 2 PWO.

I've never tried NOS Ether.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
well im plannin on runnin nos ether and green mag together so i should be good. thanks for the input tho
I wouldn't recommend that, but if you have your heart set on it I would do ETHER preWO and GM postWO and on off days.

I say this as I'm assuming your adding the GM in the mix to save money, not to actually try to outperform NOS ETHER.

I don't recomending using full dosage of both as thats just overkill.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend that, but if you have your heart set on it I would do ETHER preWO and GM postWO and on off days.

I say this as I'm assuming your adding the GM in the mix to save money, not to actually try to outperform NOS ETHER.

I don't recomending using full dosage of both as thats just overkill.
i actually just have the green mag already so im takin together.
off days 1 scoop nos ether AM, 1 scoop green mag noon
WO days 2 scoops nos ether pre, 1 scoop green mag post

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Clout is the worst-tasting stuff I've ever tasted. VPX NO Shotgun for me.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Clout is the worst-tasting stuff I've ever tasted. VPX NO Shotgun for me.
I hope that there's some other reason than the taste that you aren't using it. If a product works well, I'd use it if it was flavored like Rosie O'donnel's vajayjay. Some products include ingredients that taste bad and are hard to mask. Man up and take them.

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
No, not the only reason. Dude, I'm a plumber...you wouldn't believe what I've tasted....

Seriously though, I feel a better rush from Shotgun. Oh, and props for using "vajayjay".

Last edited:
jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
No, not the only reason. Dude, I'm a plumber...you wouldn't believe what I've tasted....

Seriously though, I feel a better rush from Shotgun. Oh, and props for using "vajayjay".
Fair enough. For some reason, it just bugs me when people talk about taste. Maybe I'll look into Shotgun in the future. :thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

You're not supposed to eat your work :think:

G Friedel

G Friedel

Awards
Ziquor, I just can't resist. When I open a cleanout on a sewer and see all that second-hand corn and used condoms....
LMAO!!!:D

I could understand the recycled corn, but the condoms.:think:

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
LMAO!!!:D

I could understand the recycled corn, but the condoms.:think:

You can??? L O F'in L!!!

Yeah the used condoms were just there for the grossout factor. I see all kinds of other, more horrible stuff, too.