19 46.34%
  • neovar v2

13 31.71%
  • nos ether

9 21.95%
Multiple Choice Poll.

best creatine formula in your oppinion

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I've only tried NOS ether of those 3. It was so-so. Clout is still maybe the best creatine product that I've used by far in terms of effects. After about 2 months, it really messed up my stomach, though.
    •   

2. alright bro thats what i like to hear. def ready to get mine

3. i vote NONE OF THE ABOVE

Good Ol' Mono baby! Creapure to be exact

4. i've used mono and got a huge bloat... not what i was lookin for
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by xI DaT kId Ix View Post
    Keep in mind I COULD be full of it, but I have had success with Anabolic Switch from MRI. Not a great company, but I liked the product. It tastes great too.
    a guy i know ran anabolic switch and loved it... we were both in the phase tho where we still shopped at GNC... o the money we wasted lol

6. I like the sounds of neovar, but there is so little creatine in it. I suppose it is because of the piperine, but can it really make that much of a difference. I may try green mag. Has anyone ever stacked the 2? Take neovar and green mag post-wo, and then the second neovar later in the day, with dinner maybe? (I workout first thing in the morning)

7. I've used both Green Mag & Neovar Recomped. They are both very good IMO and no bloat from either.

If your going to do Green Mag, get the Electric Lemonade Flavor.

Neovar Recomped is in cap form and I took 4 in AM, 4 Pre-WO, and 2 PWO.

I've never tried NOS Ether.

8. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    well im plannin on runnin nos ether and green mag together so i should be good. thanks for the input tho
    I wouldn't recommend that, but if you have your heart set on it I would do ETHER preWO and GM postWO and on off days.

I say this as I'm assuming your adding the GM in the mix to save money, not to actually try to outperform NOS ETHER.

I don't recomending using full dosage of both as thats just overkill.

9. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    I wouldn't recommend that, but if you have your heart set on it I would do ETHER preWO and GM postWO and on off days.

I say this as I'm assuming your adding the GM in the mix to save money, not to actually try to outperform NOS ETHER.

I don't recomending using full dosage of both as thats just overkill.
    i actually just have the green mag already so im takin together.
    off days 1 scoop nos ether AM, 1 scoop green mag noon
    WO days 2 scoops nos ether pre, 1 scoop green mag post

10. Clout is the worst-tasting stuff I've ever tasted. VPX NO Shotgun for me.

11. Quote Originally Posted by stormecho View Post
    Clout is the worst-tasting stuff I've ever tasted. VPX NO Shotgun for me.
    I hope that there's some other reason than the taste that you aren't using it. If a product works well, I'd use it if it was flavored like Rosie O'donnel's vajayjay. Some products include ingredients that taste bad and are hard to mask. Man up and take them.

12. No, not the only reason. Dude, I'm a plumber...you wouldn't believe what I've tasted....

Seriously though, I feel a better rush from Shotgun. Oh, and props for using "vajayjay".
    Last edited by stormecho; 08-24-2008 at 08:39 PM. Reason: addition

13. Quote Originally Posted by stormecho View Post
    No, not the only reason. Dude, I'm a plumber...you wouldn't believe what I've tasted....

Seriously though, I feel a better rush from Shotgun. Oh, and props for using "vajayjay".
    Fair enough. For some reason, it just bugs me when people talk about taste. Maybe I'll look into Shotgun in the future.

14. Quote Originally Posted by stormecho View Post
    No, not the only reason. Dude, I'm a plumber...you wouldn't believe what I've tasted....

You're not supposed to eat your work

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    You're not supposed to eat your work
    Ziquor, I just can't resist. When I open a cleanout on a sewer and see all that second-hand corn and used condoms....

16. Quote Originally Posted by stormecho View Post
    Ziquor, I just can't resist. When I open a cleanout on a sewer and see all that second-hand corn and used condoms....
    LMAO!!!

I could understand the recycled corn, but the condoms.

17. Quote Originally Posted by G Friedel View Post
    LMAO!!!

You can??? L O F'in L!!!

Yeah the used condoms were just there for the grossout factor. I see all kinds of other, more horrible stuff, too.

18. green mag FTW

19. Quote Originally Posted by G Friedel View Post
    LMAO!!!

I'm sure they're packed with loads of protein

20. Green mag is good if you want to be on the cheap. Controlled labs supps have good cost effectiveness ratio. id add carbs to green mag though. Cons of Green Mag to me is taste. Im about after 80 servers you kind of get sick of flavor, but i guess this happens to me with even the best tasting supplements. What im using right now is size on, and its essentially one of the most expensive creatine formulas that you can buy. but i love it, id use it every month if i could afford. I mean it not two times better than Green Mag, but the lemonade flavor tastes awesome, and it does kind of give me a relaxed feeling,(strangely)

21. no bloating, the size gains are good as well as stregth, but the main purpose of this formula is intraworkout formula. Its got everything you need during a workout except bcaa, which i add in

22. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    I'm sure they're packed with loads of protein
    Yeah, but that protein is expired!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Monohydrate?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 10:36 AM
  2. Oppinion on suppliments.
    By militarypress in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 08:16 PM
  3. Creatine Ethyl Ester Vs. Creatine Monohydrate
    By Bishop2009 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 12:47 PM
  4. Replies: 28