recreate is it worth the hype

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i have seen alot of people praising recreate but is it just hype. if you have used it do you think you did better than diet and excercise alone? or is it just usp loyalty? what did it do for you and how did you feel while on it?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I mantained my strength and weight while losing some fat. Recreate was a great recomp tool, along with Anabolic Pump. What did ya'll call that Mullet? The six pack attack stack?

Either way, I liked it. I'd recommend it to anyone recomping.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mantained my strength and weight while losing some fat. Recreate was a great recomp tool, along with Anabolic Pump. What did ya'll call that Mullet? The six pack attack stack?

Either way, I liked it. I'd recommend it to anyone recomping.
Yes, the Six Pack Stack! If you go into this month's Planet Muscle magazine, I actually have an article on the Six Pack Stack in it!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man. Maybe we'll start carrying Recreate and people will come in for it.

As it is, it's hard to get people to get over the aesthetics of NO products and get them to try Anabolic Pump. They just don't listen.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
how did kabuki keep track of his bf% ? Did he use calipers ?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Dude nothing is better than diet and exercise I don't care what you take, that needs to be nailed down first.
Recreate does look pretty great tho as far as your question about it.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Recreate is the best fatburner Ive used...but at the same time, I think all fatburners are overpriced & overhyped. Until the day comes where you can lose mad weight and keep muscle without strict dieting and exercise... there's just no magic pill at present.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how did kabuki keep track of his bf% ? Did he use calipers ?
I can PM him about it, but as far as I know he used calipers. While they are not necessarily an accurate predictive tool, they are a constant variable measurement - that is, his BF% may not have been what it was originally stated as, but the loss of BF% is accurate as a measure of success. I believe he addresses this as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats a big time endorsement coming from kabuki. he is straight up no bs. if you haven't checked out his workout videos i highly recommend them. nice job, kabuki.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Those results were after (2) bottles correct ?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those results were after (2) bottles correct ?
9 weeks, correct. A more or less standard dosing protocol, though I did, as I do with many people, work out a program which fit his needs exclusively. As bigt said, Kabuki is as honest and frank as people are made; bias aside, his endorsement and results are exemplary of the results achievable with ReCreate.

blastdoors

Awards
Personally I didn't see anything special with it. Halfway through my 2nd bottle, diet in check & everything tracked @ Fitday, weights 4x/week along with 4x/week SS cardio, lost 10 pounds in about a month and a half.

I don't see how Recreate really added to the fat loss in any significant way, 10 pounds in six weeks is normal considering diet and cardio.

Perhaps I'm just a non-responder (never got the temperature boost that a lot of people have).

markoni

Awards
i have seen alot of people praising recreate but is it just hype. if you have used it do you think you did better than diet and excercise alone? or is it just usp loyalty? what did it do for you and how did you feel while on it?
I just using Recreate, 2nd week on. Too early for results. So far only mild stimulation, increased sweating during workout. Appetite supression is mild, compared to any fat burner on market. But again, if the main fatburning effect is regulate thyroid, it takes 6weeks at least to see some results.
I'm following CKD style diet.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/97358-9-weeks-recreate.html

Chris (Kabuki) Duffin is a world record holding PowerLifter who just used ReCreate on a cutting cycle. He lost 20 lbs, 3.5" off his waist, maintained his LBM, and lost no strength. Charts, graphs, and the like are included in that link!
He was on a cutting cycle ( i.e. diet ) , so you cant attribute all his success to the product. In fact, for all you know it hindered his fat loss.

If he had kept his diet the same, and simply added ReCreate, then you might have something.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He was on a cutting cycle ( i.e. diet ) , so you cant attribute all his success to the product. In fact, for all you know it hindered his fat loss.

If he had kept his diet the same, and simply added ReCreate, then you might have something.
Yah and the fact that he lost no muscle whatsoever could have entirely been because of diet. Come on people Recreate is the real deal. If you didn't get good results you either A) don't know what your doing or B) are a non-responder which there are probably a few. As far as recomp is conerned Recreate has no equal. I have never seen anything like it in my 20 years of training.

Usually when I lose this much fat I lose muscle with it, I get weaker and feel like shittt. Instead I actually gained muscle I maintained my strength (would have likely gotten stronger but had an injury) and I feel fuggin great. I am not on a cutting diet I am eating around maintenance. In 10 weeks of recreate I would estimate 3 to 4% fat loss. This is on a maitenance calorie level!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Where did I attribute all of his success exclusively to the product? However, I will take the initiative for you and quote the user himself:

thanks guys! i've done diets before but never anything this successfull so far, so i definetly give mad props to the recreate.

I didn't notice till now how much more bloated my face looks 9 weeks ago as opposed to how it looks now.
At that point, I would be inclined to attribute at least a small part of his success to ReCreate. The amount of absolute weight Kabuki lost in that time frame is certainly achievable without the assistance of a fat loss product; retaining his LBM completely (even adding to it), as well as retaining his strength (which was of the utmost importance to Kabuki) would have been much more difficult without the addition of ReCreate.

In addition, I was not aware Chris intended to complete such a detailed, or resounding endorsement of ReCreate. I had two bottles sent to him upon my suggestion, and gave no instructions as towards positivity or negativity in his review.

It's possible I am too quick to attribute, and you are to quick to rebuke, but in Kabuki's words:

As you can see I’m down nearly 20lbs total now, and lost 3.5” off my waist! The data speaks for itself.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did I attribute all of his success exclusively to the product? However, I will take the initiative for you and quote the user himself:

At that point, I would be inclined to attribute at least a small part of his success to ReCreate. The amount of absolute weight Kabuki lost in that time frame is certainly achievable without the assistance of a fat loss product; retaining his LBM completely (even adding to it), as well as retaining his strength (which was of the utmost importance to Kabuki) would have been much more difficult without the addition of ReCreate.

In addition, I was not aware Chris intended to complete such a detailed, or resounding endorsement of ReCreate. I had two bottles sent to him upon my suggestion, and gave no instructions as towards positivity or negativity in his review.

It's possible I am too quick to attribute, and you are to quick to rebuke, but in Kabuki's words:
Reults like these are simply not possible in that time frame, Recreate is a major contributor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
kabuki is a professional level power lifter, can anyone doubt that he knows his body. i have to believe kabuki when he gives credit to recreate, there is no debate on that.:aargh:

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am a rep for USPLabs but regardless, nothing has helped me get my abs showing faster. I stacked it with Anabolic Pump and I didn't lose strength or muscle. Recreate is the real deal.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used ReCreate for a month, I did have slight stomach/bathroom issues, there was almost no stim effect and I didn't notice anything in terms of fatloss.

Levithan Reloaded I can vouch for.

bigsexy

Awards
Recreate worked great for me. I got leaner overall, my waist got smaller, and it killed my appettite. I actually liked taking a fat loss product without feeling stim'd out. If I needed a boost, I incresed the dose, or took a stim. For fat loss though, recreate is my favorite non-eca stack fat burner.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i bought myself some recreate as i have been trying to stay lean and haven't had the time to do as much cardio as i'd like.