volumaizemnf

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Omg waixy maize carbs wtf are those???? lol Its prolly just some fast digesting carb maybe protein and creatine

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Omg waixy maize carbs wtf are those???? lol Its prolly just some fast digesting carb maybe protein and creatine
So what’s so special with Waxy Maize in comparison to dextrose or maltodextrin? Many people have used a mix of dextrose and maltodextrin for post workout nutrition for years because it works and is vital for proper glycogen replenishment. Welcome to the new era of post workout nutrition… Waxy Maize Starch. WMS has a much higher molecular weight and a much lower osmolarity rate compared to dextrose or maltodextrin, so what does this mean… Mainly, WMS bypasses the stomach, is absorbed by the intestines and immediately is assimilated; this is all done at a much faster rate than dextrose or maltodextrin, almost double.

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
I just purchased some today to add to my stack. I read a review from someone only a couple days ago that it gave them the shits and made them throw up. Not sure what that is all about but I'll keep you guys posted on how well it works.
Well a review like that would sure make me want to purchase it and add it to my supplement regimen...:think:

For anyone who has a copy of the most recent Muscle n Fitness (Adrian Peterson cover) can find a very humorous, at least inmy oppinion, example of bsn's strategic and wildly unrealistic advertisement of "Trey 'Phenom' Brewer's Daily Log" of volumaize. If you google him, you can find that in his day's of high school football i think they said his SAT was something in the 900's. In the advertisement, however, apparently Trey can not only speak english but piece together words to form sentences, which in turn fluently display emotion. It's pretty effin funny though to read what Bsn claims for him to have said. A beast of a man, no doubt, but I imagine an actual log for him being "I lifted a **** load of weights today, drank some volume thing, I was told it worked, so I went home and beat something to a pulp."

MOD EDIT: Read the rules on linking.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have been using WMS for a while.
70g WMS
50g Whey
50g Dextrose
8g creatine mono shaker bottle and water. Good stuff.
Buy your WMS from Trueprotein.com and save $$$$ instead of BSN.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You can pick up the volumaize for the same price as the stuff on trueprotein. You just have to shop online and not be dumb enough to buy directly from BSN.
How many lb's is BSN? And I agree with about buying online. That does make a difference.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops no-shotgun with 60 WMS...here comes the money shot!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
volumaize looks like a pretty solid product its little less than a dollar per serving, you only take on workout days. Compared to other all in one intra-workout product on the markey, it looks pretty intresting, the ingrediant profile is different than any other intraworkout supplement on the market.

Of course bulk will be cheaper, but not as conveniant.

Plus BSN makes solid products with the exception of nitrix, cellmass, and axis-ht

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
its from BSN.... Bull $h!* Nutrition....

Better choices my dear friend :)

I got the stuff from nutra, I just add it to my own shakes, which I use ON whey for price and taste.